"Who are you?" They both said in unison.

Francesca followed the blonde's every move as she sashay across the office and sat down crossing her long  legs.

"I'm Chelsea Grant and you?"

"I'm Francesca Binochi, the wife."  Francesca made sure to flash the rock on her finger.

"Exquisite he always did have good taste."

Francesca sat back . " So Chelsea what brings you here ?"

"I'm a friend; I thought I would surprise him,"

"The only surprises Angelo will be getting will be from me."

"Francesca me and Angelo have history..you know how it is."

"I know this Chels he's a married man and he will respect the vows and you will too."

"You think?"

"Oh Chels I know.." Francesca stood.

"Oh my your very pregnant."

"That's none of your business."

"Oh dear, It explains a lot.  Daddy make Angelo marry you?"

"You bitch.."

"That's my badge of honor, I wear it every day."

"Oh you need to go."

Chelsea laughed.. "He never even told you about me did he? You didn't even know about the second elevator did you..wifey."

"The thing is Chels..I have the ring,  I have the name and I have his bambinos. Shit I have it all. I don't come up on the back elevator like a common whore. I come in the front door because I'm the number one bitch."

Angelo instantly recognized both voices as he entered the office. This did not look good both women turned as he entered the office."Angelo baby."

Chelsea walked over to Angelo as he side stepped her moving toward Francesca who seemed to be burning a hole through him with her eyes. She was mad as hell her hands clenched in fist at her sides. He was definitely in the dog house. He had to handle this quickly.

"Are you ok."He asked Francesca lying his brief case on desk. He went to move a stray hair behind her ear but she slapped his hand down.

"Don't touch me."

"Isn't that special ."Chelsea looked from Angelo to his wife.

"What are you doing here Chelsea?"

"I came to see you Angelo." She walked towards him. "I missed you."  Francesca stepped in front of Angelo.

"Oh look,are you going to protect your man  with the belly."

Angelo saw it coming before Chelsea .  Francesca let her fist fly the punch sent Chelsea back she placed her hand over the eye that Francesca had just hit. He pushed Francesca behind him as Chelsea regained her composure and started come for Francesca. He watched as his wife shrugged her shoulders and put up both fist like a professional fighter.

"Pregnant or not I am going to kick your ass."   Chelsea shouted. Angelo stood between the two women who were yelling at the top of their  lungs.  "Bring it on bitch." Angelo looked at his wife. The thunders look she gave him made him pause she looked ready to kill.

It was then that Carla came into the room. "Sir I called security." 

That got through to Chelsea as she lost some of her steam.

"You can't be for real Angelo, you actually pick this over me?"  Angelo remained between the women. "Pick bitch. I don't get picked. I fucking chose. Pick ups are for hoes like you."  Angelo turned to Chelsea still keeping Francesca behind him and from doing something that could jeopardize their babies. 

"I told you that I didn't want to see you. I love my wife. When you insult her your insulting me."

" Really Angelo. You're going to regret this. "  Angelo watch as  three security  guards came in.

"Mr Binochi?" " Escort Ms. Grant out snap a pic because she's not allowed on the premises again."

"What about the other one?"

"This is my wife Francesca Binochi."

"Oh I'm sorry sir." The guard looked surprised.

"Oh really Angelo it's like that." Chelsea yelled.

"Yeah. It is." He replied.

Chelsea went to lunge at Angelo security stepped in .  "Isn't this special. Fuck you." She pointed at Angelo, and Francesca. "Ask him how many times we fucked on that  very desk and in that elevator."

"Ms Grant I need you to follow us." The guard spoke.  Angelo watched as security escorted her out the office.  He turned back to Francesca. She slapped him with all her strength  making her hand sting in pain.  The hand print on his cheek didn't extinguish the pain in her heart."How could you not tell me about that bitch."

"That's what I wanted to talk about with you."

"We should have talked about her weeks ago."

Hey everyone this is a two part chapter.  I hope you enjoyed it, sorry about the grammatical errors . Anyway thanks for continuing to read MFH ...Please vote and comment. It keeps me going. Thanks again Marcy N.