Visions Of Moriarty

|Sherlock's POV|

It was around midnight and Persephone, Watson, and I were sitting in the main living room, fire on. Persephone and I were cuddled up together, Persephone on my lap. Her hands were planted against my thighs and my hands were on her stomach. I moved my head to where I could put my chin on her neck so I can see my hands on her stomach.

I really wanted to feel a bulge under my hands. I wanted to feel a baby underneath my hands, a baby growing inside of Persephone. I kissed her neck, rubbing her stomach. She giggled and kicked her feet into the side of the couch.

"What are you doing?!" She giggled through her teeth.

"Trying to love you." I kissed her neck and slipped my lips over her earlobe. Persephone's hand went to my cheek, her fingertips brushing against my hair.

"Well you're doing a fine job." She muttered. I trailed one of my hands down and put it on her thigh. Her thigh was constricting.

"Oh I can see that.." I kissed her neck, nipping a little with my teeth. I felt her stomach quivering and her body shaking.

"Sherlock stop. If you want to do that go to the bedroom." Watson pointed to our door. I looked at Persephone, and she winked at me.

"Let's go." Persephone stood up, grabbing my hand and dragging my behind her. I followed right behind, no resistance from me.

!Moriarty's POV!

I looked outside the window, my hands clasped behind my back. The people walking around the street, the cars going by. None of them knowing I was going to be the leader of them. One day.

Rose came up behind me, her arms wrapping around my neck.

"When are we going to get Persephone?"

"As soon as she's done with Sherlock."

~Persephone's POV~

Sherlock and I were cuddled up underneath the blankets, his arms around me. My arms were crossed over his.

"You're so amazing." Sherlock's head was in between my head and my neck, his breath warming up my neck. "And you're beautiful, wonderful, and everything I've ever wanted." His lips went to my neck, suckling ever slightly.

"Planning to give me a hicky?"

"Oh I wouldn't do that.." He kept repeating the act and I giggled, shoving him away.

"Im glad I'm with you. I'd rather have no one else."

"Even me?" I turned away from Sherlock, and I looked right into the eyes of Moriarty.

"Sherlock!" I sat straight up in my bed. I was in his shirt I can tell.. And he was beside me, fast asleep. Sherlock jolted awake to the sound of my screams, and his eyes were glazed from being awoken.

"Persephone shh.." He wrapped his arms around my waist, one of his hands stroking my hair lightly.

"I saw Moriarty. I know he's going to come back."

"Not now. We're safe."

"How long have I been out?"

"Good two hours. We.... Um.. Finished and I was kissing you neck. Then after that you fell asleep in my arms." Sherlock shrugged. I pressed myself more into his body, trying to shake away Moriarty's face.

"We're going to have trouble here soon. I can feel it."

"Persephone we are going to be okay. As John said, we will get through this together. We're great together."