Consulting Assassin

Persephone. What are you doing? Wake up. Come on. Wake up. You need to move. GO!

I awoke from my deep slumber and observed the dark quiet room. The hotel was said to be safe but I was still paranoid. When you're wanted on the FBI's most wanted list, I'd think, and hope, you would want to watch your back too. Sitting up and cracking my back, I heard a noise in the far corner of the room.

My instincts instantly went on hunting mode and I rolled off my bed, laying flat on the floor.

Man. Around age 29. Tall. Slim. Medicore skills in Self-Defense. Weak in the knees. Broken twice. Take a leg sweep to knock him down. Smash foot down on knee. Shattering it in pieces. Kick in the jaw. Will give me five minutes of time to run as fast as I can.

Laying on the floor gave me time to think of a plan. It should work, for it always does. I stood up, running towards the corner. I crouched to the floor knocking him down with a leg sweep. The fallen crashed hard, and I heard a groan. Standing up, I felt my foot to his knee.

Lifted it as high as I could and pounded it, hearing and feeling the cartilage and bone rip and smash as my foot collided. I heard a high pitched squeal and took that as a yes. I took my left foot and swung it around, colliding with the side of his forehead instead of his jaw.

That would give me ten extra minutes. Ten minutes to save my ass. I stood up, leaving almost everything behind. My cell phone and my gun were in my coat and my knife was in my boot. Perfect. I ran out the door leaving it open. I didn't have time for social securities. Especially since it was life or death for me.

The window at the end of the hall wasnt open, and well, I was kinda used to going through undisturbed windows anyway. My feet pumbled against the ground as I sprinted, taking a running leap towards the window. I jumped, flying through it feet first. I landed on the roof of the apartments next to me. Perfect, just as I caculated. I ran along the rooftops, trying to stay as un-exposed as possible.

I tucked my curly black hair into my hood and tightened that up, as it not to fall out.

5 minutes Persephone Reid. Come on.

Faster, get off the rooftop. Helicopter coming soon.

The man had a mic on him I could feel it. I heard the helicopter in the distance and I ran, jumping off the roof top. My coat flew behind me as I landed, my hair falling out. Oh well, the black would help camo me anyway.

I ran down the alleyways, bright lights flashing everywhere. I hated this I really did. I ran as fast as I have ever ran. The bright lights were reaching me, and I found a brick wall blocking my way.. Ass hat.

I backed up, running towards the wall. I propelled myself onto the wall, grabbing the ledge on top of it, which would have meant I jumped 10 feet.

Pretty bad ass if I don't say so myself.

"Ms. Reid! We know you are here! We are friends!"

"Bull!"

I turned into an alley and looked, a busy street in front of me. For 2 am it was pretty damn crowded anyway. I sprinted, running straight into the street. I dodged all the cars until finally..

I got hit by a damn Semi.

~Sherlock's POV~

"Did you hear about the news in America Holmes?"

"Of course I did you idiot."

Watson just looked at me and I gave him a confused look. Why was he pissy at me now?