12. the confrontation (pt .2)

the confrontation part 2

Nate's POV

"well I would've told you sooner if you didnt reject me! and you rejected me for what?! tell me your lousy reason alpha! tell me!

at this point,andrea was already pointing at me while standing.

but then she quickly realized that they were in a public place so she quickly sat down, and glared at me obviously asking for answers.

but, I couldnt say it.

should I?

you.should.

a voice inside my head said.

and.....gathering all my courage ...I said it

Andrea

"Sally was pregnant"

"What?!"

"Sally told me that she was pregnant . And I believed her. I couldnt stand the thought of me betraying you, at the time I thought you deserved someone better than me." He said. His voice full of regret.

Dont  fall  for it

"Only to find out that it was one of the warriors's child weeks after. "

He's bluffing

"I  searched for you  andrea"  his voice cracked.

No he didnt

" I was ready to say sorry' I was ready to beg for your forgiveness , I was ready to tell you I was a fool , that it was my biggest mistake  to reject you ,that  I was stupid to believe her."
tears streaming down his face.

He's lying

"I guess maybe I was hoping you'd  take me back"

"I was hoping you didnt hate me"

Tears were  pooĺing in his eyes ,yet he let out a small laugh and said

"But then again , that wasnt  really a reason huh?  It was just me, being stupid"

After he said that  he stood up but as he stood up time seemed to slow down a bit, and slowly, he walked away.

Not  sure what to do,I stared at him walking away,

Still trying to process what he just said.

333333

Not editteď

October 29

9:50 p.m.