Screams,Screams and More Screams

Sorry for not updating early,i've been busy with projects but here is it so enjoy it.I hope you like this and sorry to any mistakes I have in this story and please read my other stories.

And of course I don't own anything

R&R&V

___<;>______<;>____________<;>________________<;>_______________<;>________________<;>

As Chad walk around in the graveyard,looking for a clean grave"oh you maybe hot"Chad said. he was interrupted when officer Denise sneak behind him.

"what are you doing here?"Denise said,Chad jumped before turning around"nothing"Chad replied"oh!you got a huge boner there!"Denise said,chuckling,Chad looks down and it was true,he was getting turn on by the place.

"i would totally do you"Denise said,Chad grins"can we do it here?now?"Chad said excitedly"no,i want to do it in a scarier place"Denise said"you'll be lucky if someone text you a scarier place"Denise said then leaving.

Next day,WIth Wes and Grace

"tell me,is Sophia Doyle is my Mother?"Grace said as her eyes starts to water,Wes sigh"no"he replied"if i ever found out your lying!i'm leaving you!"Grace yelled then left.Wes was left sighning.

Later that day

"hello!is somebody here?!"Grace said looking around,unknowingly to her,Pete jumped behind her scaring her"oh my-you scared me"Grace said hitting him"ow"Pete replied.

later Zayday,Denise and Earl came around.

Denise and Pete informed them about the hag of shady lane."ooh,cool"Zayday said looking around"im using this for my campaign and as a charity foundation"Zayday said"it is a great place"Earl stated"yeah but what kind of charity?"Grace ask"i'll turn this place to haunted house and raise money by having a party and donate it to disabled children."Zayday said smiling.

"wow,thats good"Earl said"yeah,your going to win this campaign"Grace said.they look at the place for a while Denise talks to Zayday.

"i cannot allow you to throw this party."Denise said "why not?!"Zayday said"i know your the serial killer"Denise"i am not the killer!"Zayday yelled"i don't care,your the killer"Denise said and they left.

Meanwhile,with the Chanels including Hester.

as usual,Hester and Chanel are holding hands when a guy named Tommy came up too them.

"so which one of you ladies will be sleeping with me?.im going as big jock having awesome sex with one of you."Tommy said,the chanels frown in disgust"hey,hey he's trying to be nice"a guy named Ricky came.

"were all in a relationships except for #3"Chanel #5 said"so?its not like their gonna find out."Tommy said,Chanel scoffed"there's a killer in the campus,when you treated me like that,your no better than him"Chanel said as she let go of Hester's hand and take a step."so your saying that im the one responsible for making you hot?.Thanks"Tommy said as Hester scoffed.

"are you gonna smile at us and flirt?"chanel #3 ask"yes thats kinda my signiture move"Tommy replied"yeah,well this is mine!"Hester said and kicked Tommy in the balls.

"You bitch!"Tommy said clutching his balls"hey!that's my girlfriend and she's not a bitch"Chanel saif then punching Tommy in tje face who also got punch bu Hester and Chanel #5,Ricky tried to help his friend but got trip by chanel #3.

The girls started beating up the boys,Hester took the thrash can and pour the contents to the boys then hitting them with the bin"you want to see me smiling well im smiling!"Hester screamed.

After a while they stop beating the boys and the whole cafeteria cheer while Hester and Chanel link hands,as Chanel smile and look around and kick Tommy one more time before leaving.

Later that night

Denise and Chad had finally found a place to motorboat each other,the haunted house that will be use for Zayday's charity.

Denise and Chad are roaming around the house when they saw the 'not so wax' figure of Mrs.Bean.

"Is it just me or its just look like the real body?"Denise said"I don't know"Chad said as he poke the body and came a green oozing liquid came out.

With that Chad and Denise scream and run away,on their way out they encounter the dead bodies of Shondel,Tiffany,Coney,Mandy and the fake bodies of Boone,chanel #2 and Hester.

At KKT the house

The chanels including Jennifer,Grace,Zayday,Cathy and Gigi without Hester and Chanel were watching in the living room.Hester and Chanel were having sex again in their room,now that their engage they share the same bedroom.

Suddenly Denise and Chad came in shputing."what is wronh with you?!"Cathy shouyed while Denise and Chad breathes."your definitely not doing that charity!"Denise said pointing to Zayday"is this because of the killer?!I am not the killer!"Zayday screamed.

"There are dead bodies in that house"Chad said"what?"Grace said"we were going to have sex in the house when we saw the dead bodies"Denise said"and guess what?"Chad said.

"We saw the body of Hester there"Chad continued,Gigi's eyes widen as chanel #5 speaks"that's impossible.Hester is with Chanel upstairs.

Just right on cue,they heard Chanel screaming and they immediately race upstairs.

With Chanel and Hester

They were on the middle of their session when someone broke in,Chanel scream as she saw the Red devil,Hester didn't had the time to move becaise the Red devil hit her with the vase that he/she get beside the bed.

Hester was knock out then the Red devil carry her out the room,and with that Chanel was left alone,standing up trying to follow the Red devil,she went out the room and saw the red devil took a turn.

"Chanel!"Cathy yelled reaching the room with the others,Chanel ignored them and went to the same direction the red devul went but when she turned the red devil was gone with the love of her life.

Chanel screamed again makkng the others to follow her.as she fall down crying,Grace engulf her into a hug,comforting her.

"Where's Hester?"Jennifer ask as everyone look at Chanel.
-------<;>-------<;>------<;>------
A/N:
Finally its done!I never thought that I can update again but I hope you like it and just so you know the motorboat thinhy is my friends fault and also im no longer basing all the parts of my story on the show but still im getting ideas from it and hang on because there's a lot surprise will be happening.
And just a brief explanation baout the scene where they beat up Tommy and Ricky,there's a part there that says "so im the one responsible for making you look hot" which Tonmy sadi ti the girls,what I meant is that when the red devil A.K.A the murderer murder someone like a pig and when Tommy sleeps with girls which is like a pig also.so that's what I want explain.
Thank you to all my supporters and to all of my bashers,im sorry that I can't please you.
Once again I don't own anything.
Mistakes is all mine :(
I luv u guys! :)
Review and vote.
GLEEKER_FOREVER