The nightmare begins and soulmates

HELLO PEOPLE I'M BACK!I'M PRETTY SURE YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I DON'T OWN ANYTHING.
AS LIKE I ALWAYS SAY THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORIES AND HOPE YOU LOVE IT AND PEOPLE STOP BASHING PEOPLE'S TORIES BECAUSE YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME.ANYWAY IT WILL BE EVENING IN THIS CHAPTER
R&R.
________(:)__________(:)
_________(:)_________(:)

"So I heard you know Kappa's darkest secret?"Grace ask Pete"well no but being fhe school's newspaper writer which is called the Sentinel,I heard that something bad really haplen inside the Kappa's house back in 1995 which is 20 yrs. Ago"Pete told Grace and Zayday.

"Well actually when I went to the basement of KKT,I saw a secret door."Grace said"wait,when you will tell me about this?"Zayday said to Grace said.

"I just told you about it"Grace said,Zayday shook her head.
"So we know what to do?"Pete said"we break in"Pete and grace said and they kiss.

"Eww!I did not have to see that!"Zayday said as Grace and Pete pull away."we shouldn't kiss when there's a killer on lose"Grace said.
"Yes"Pete agreed then Grace and Zayday left.

WITH BOONE AND CHAD.

Chad had a fight with #2 so he went to his dorm devastated.

Boone,being the scaredy cat he is,he ask Chad if he could sleep next to him.

"Do you promise not to touch my weiner?"Chad ask his bestfriend "promise"Boone said"okay"Chad replied.

Boone stand up from his bed and lay beside Chad at his bed."where's the hands?"Chad ask putting a pillow between his leg"hands on the frog"Boone assured him.

Then suddenly Chanel #2 came in and gasp,Chad and Boone stand up.
"Babe,it's not what it's look like?"Chad tried to say"are you gay?"#2 said.

"No,well not me bit Boone is"Chad told her"he has a huge boner!"#2 said pointing to Boone then walking away.

Then their night ends Chad accusing her of being homophobic.

WITH PETE.
That night Pete tried to break in Dean Munsch's office.
He made a hole in the glass of the door and tried to open it in the inside when the whole glass break.

"Okay"Pete told to himself.

He began to search Dean Munsch office,he found a file about what happen 20 years ago when he was knock out by the red devil.

WITH GRACE
Grace went back to the basement to look for clues and break in the door she found and she found herself staring at a bloody bathtub. when she heard the door shut and Chanel's voice.

"Hello blondielocks"Chanel said"oh my gosh!"Grace jump"i know why are you here"Chanel said"your here because your curious about what happened 20 years ago"Chanel said.

"What happened?"Grace ask"20 years ago,a tragic event happen.
A pledge gave birth to a baby right into this bathtub."Chanel said as she trace the surface of the bathtub,circling it.

"Eventually the pledge died,Dean Munsch covered it.that's all I know"Chanel continued as Grace gasp."now that you know Kappa's darkest secret,I have to kill you."Chanel said.

"What?"Grace said as Chanel chuckled"relaxed,i'm joking.do you really think I will kill you?!"Chanel said laughing.

"Yes"Grace said,Chanel glared at her."anyway,since you know the truth now,you may leave"Chanel said then exit.

Grace took one more look at the bloody bathtub before leaving.

WITH DENISE H.
Denise was sleeping in her police car when her colleague,Shondelle came.

"Hey yo!"Shondelle greeted getting inside the car making Denise jump.

"Oh!Shondelle"Denise greeted"i ot you burger"Shondelle told Denise.

They eat inside the car.
INSIDE THE KKT HOUSE.
"Ok,welcome to hell week and since I lack on a new name for you freak out girl,im going to retouch my lipstick"Chanel said and oing upstairs.

Chanel went to the dresser when she look at the mirror,she saw Red Devil behind her and screamed and the red devil tries to attack her when it attack her and she fight it and escape.

When she reach the outside of her room,she was met by Hester,hugging her.

Then the the chanels and pledges came followed by Denise who heard the scream.

"What's happening?"Denise said panting."the red devil attacked me!"Chanel said in tears as she hug Hester.

"It's okay baby,it's okay,your safe"Hester said,comforting her girlfriend.

"Stay inside the house"Denise said before running down the stairs,to the police car.

"Shondelle!"Denise screams as she ran to the car."someone attack a gi-AHH!Shondelle why yo have a throat in yor throat!"Denise said as she start the car and drive but stopping to push Shondelle out of the car then driving off.

AT THE DICKIE DOLLAR SCHOLLARS
As Caulfield,Roger and Dodger walks through the dining area,something captired their eyes as they pass the dining table.

They saw the body of Boone,a slice in his neck.The boys scream.

INSIDE THE KAPPA'S HOUSE,CHANEL'S BEDROOM.

Chanel is still emotional,cuddling with Hester in her bed."babe,stop crying,it's okay,your safe"Hester tried to comfort Chanel.

"I know but thinking that I almost died hurts me because knowing that i'm leaving you,I just got you and you just got me and I don't wang that you'll lose me or I'll lose you.
I don't want that to happen."Chanel told Hester,resting her head to Hester's chest.

Hearing those words coming from her girlfriend made her heart broke even though they are only for a week,they feel like they been together forever.

And they were so sure that they were soulmates.

"I don't know what I can do if I lose you,Chanel"Hester told Chanel.
Chanel smiled at her then they kiss.
AT THE MOURGE
The red devil pulled at a locker.
The human body's eyes opens.
"What took you so long?"the body,Boone said as she took the slice sticker off his neck.
_______(:)______(:)_______(:)______(:)_______(:)______(:)________(:)_____(:)
A/N:
HEY FINALLY DONE WITH THOS CHAPTER AND JUST SO YOU BE UPDATED,THE FIRST AND SECOND CHAPTER IS BASE ON THE PILOT AND THE THIRD,THE LAST AND THE FORTH,THIS CHAPTER IS BASE ON HELL WEEK,THE SECOND EPISODE.
EVERY TWO CHAPTER I UPDATED WILL BE BASE ON A EPISODE LIKE THIS COMING FIFTH AND SIXTH CHAPTER IS BASE ON THE THIRD EPISODE,CHAINSAW.
AND IT'S THE ACTUAL CHRISTMAS DAY SO MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE,HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.LUV U GUYS!
VOTE AND REVIEW.
GLEEKER_FOREVER