Its not a dream (chap. 4)

Harrys face pales and he passes out.

*********** 1 HOUR LATER*********

"Harry!!!" Louis screams. "Your awake!" Harry groans. "Boobear! I had the weirdest dream! We went to these girls flat and I found out she was my sister and she wasn't dead." I exchange a worried look with Lou. The boys leave the room with Emilia.

"Hey Harry." I say. "No way." Harry says. I hug Harry. "It's been a while." I say and smile. "But why?" Harry says. "What do you mean why?" "Why did they leave you?" Harry asks confused. "I don't know, but I'm not going to err talk to Anne again! She ruined my life!" I say.

"Well, she's my mom.... I love her. I'm going to have to talk to her! I can't believe she didn't tell me!" Harry said. "well, at least I found you!" I say. He hugs me and I hug him back. "Let's go celebrate!" Harry screams!

All the boys come in and scream "NANDOS!!!!!" "YEAH!!!" Harry, Emilia, and I yell. Emilia & I run into our room. I change into some faded blue jeans, a white tank top with the British flag on it, my designer boots, and my navy beanie.

I apply light make up, a little mascara and redish pink lipstick. Then I curl my hair into little ringlets. I grab my purse and walk down stairs. I see Louis sitting on the couch. "You look great, Court!" I blush and say "Thanks Boobear!"

Emilia comes downstairs and we walk into the lobby. We sneak around to the back door. We find my car in my private parking area around back. We all hop in the car and drive off to Nandos!