Story 3 Assumptions

Hinamori Amu was currently with her friend name Kukai as they were on a walk.

"So how's it going with you know who?" Asked Kukai.

"What do you mean," Replied Amu.

"Ikuto since you guys started dating I just wanted to see how everything was holding up,"

"Oh,"

"WAIT WHAT?!?!" Amu shouted.

"Why are you so surprised?"Wondered Kukai.

"We're not dating!!!!"Amu exclaimed,"WHO SAID WE WERE DATING?!"

"Oh your not well Ikuto told me," Kukai inquired.

Amu was very surprised she had no idea Ikuto would do such a thing.v

"Kukai I have to go," Amu said. With that Amu took off to her house knowing there would be a certain person there waiting for her.

She burst into her room and of course there he was on her balcony.

"Ikuto! Why did you tell Kukai we were dating?" Amu questioned.

"Well considering the way you blush when I touch you and you always kiss back when I kiss you I thought I would just make it official" Ikuto answered.

"But I don't want it this way!!"Amu shouted, "In fact tell everyone this is a misunderstanding!"

"But are you sure you want that?"Ikuto asked."What does your heart say? Because if you want... We can be together"

"Mm Maybe for just a little while longer" Answered Amu with a sweet smile on her face.