Are We There Yet?

A:N- wasn't really feeling this story anymore.. but now that I actually have people who care.. Why not?

There my mate stood in the most mouth-watering thing that was made by mankind just to be worn comfortably. He had on blue skinny ripped jeans and a grey button down shirt that wasn't all the way buttoned... (May the lord be with me for this dinner). "You know its rude to stare love" Of course like all good things they must come to an end, and like magic I snapped out of it. "Oh Hello dear how have you been?" my mom asked. "Great since i found my ma-" "tching socks." I tried to cover with a sarcastic chuckle. "Well mom we should get going, Don't wanna leave the luna waiting." "Okay sweety be home by 11:30" my mom said right before the door was shut on our faces. He led me outside to his All black Mercedes and opened the door for me. "Thank you" I said kindly and in return he gave me a head nod. When we were both seated and safely in the car I asked where we were going. " it's a surprise you'll just have to wait little one." He told me . As we rode I started to look out the window , I've never actually been outside this little town . "Really? " Luke said . Please don't tell me I said that out loud  "you definitely did twice actually". He replied again. " well are we there yet ?" Almost just sit back and relax he told me as he rested his right hand on my thigh . I'm very sure at this point my heart could be heard miles and miles away.