Ch. 5 The Guard Dog of Royal

Light

I walked with Master Cross, and as soon as I felt a strong presence in the Night Dorms, I held my head high, as I walked in after Master.

"Royal, this is Light, your guardian. Light, this is Royal".

I looked up to see a golden eyed blonde with a black tattoo on the side of her face. She was a beautiful vampire who looked like a goddess. I stared at her as she stared at me.

"Cross... why would a dog protect Royal?"

I glared at the white haired guy with a mark on his neck. He glared at Master Cross as I growled at the guy. He took a step towards me, but when I stood forward, Master Cross held me back.

"Light, don't".

I stepped back, and glared at the white haired guy. He still glared at Master Cross.

"How can this dog protect Royal from any harm?"

Master Cross smirked as he stepped aside from me. He then took out an ancient looking book, and found a page, and showed it to him. The white haired guy read the book, and his eyes widened. He looked at the page then to me, for several times.

"That dog is the ancient Wolf of Life and Creation?!?!"

I growled at the word, dog. I disliked being described as a dog. I sat perfectly still, staring at the white haired guy.

"Zero, do NOT call Light a dog. When I'm gone, she will shred you to pieces, or her twin will".

"You mean Dark? The Wolf of Death and Destruction?"

"Yes. He is guarding Yuki, while Light is guarding Royal".

The guy named Zero stared at me in disbelief. He whispered into Master Cross's ear, and Master smiled.

"Go ahead and try, Zero. I'm sure she'll beat you".

Just after he said that, Zero came rushing at me with a gun in his hand. I sat still, as everything stopped. I stood up, and Zero started to float in the air, unable to attack me.

"See? She is way older and wiser than you, Zero".

I put Zero down as Royal started to pet my fur. She then hugged me in a tight embrace.

Royal

"You're so cute!"

I hugged the little furball into a tight embrace. She's so fluffy!

"Eh... Royal? Let's not refer a immortal wolf as 'cute'."

Zero said as Light started growling at him. I continued to hug my guardian. Then, Yuki burst in smiling.

"Royal! I have a guardian dog! He has black fur!"

She looked at me and ran over to hug Light. A black wolf, which might be what Yuki had been referring to, walked in after her. He walked over to Yuki and I, and started to stare at Light, as she stared back at him.

Telepathy? They know how to do that? Just who are they?