There's someone living in my house.

Have you ever felt........ Watched? You know you're alone but you feel someone behind you. I use to feel this way. However, recently, I've discovered things that lead me to believe that I'm not alone. In my dreams, I see her. She's in white, she's malnourished and her eyes are black. She crawls and stands with a hunch, never fully upright. Recently, I've had dreams, things being moved, her smelling me and even of her just eating the left over food from my fridge only to disappear from my sight just as I walk into the room. They'd all been simple nightmares that keep me on my toes at times, until this morning. I had another dream and woke up at about 4am, this one consisted of her, just sitting around the end of my bed, looking at me. When I woke up, I found something on my bed, drywall. I wrote it off as my upstairs neighbors stomping or something, but, well, it's 5am now and I just heard a noise come from my bedroom. It sounded almost like my closet door opening slowly and softly clicking shut. My girlfriend spent the night and is sound asleep on my bed. I, I don't know what to do, I thought it was a dream. I thought it was a dream. I just heard my door, open I looked down the hall, I can't tell, but. What, what the hell? She, she's right there, she's. She's just standing there. "Alyssa, baby, are you ok?."