ONE

STAR CITY DOCKS 2016

Bobbi had been on the rooftop of a building, the warehouse that stood beneath her feet had contained a shipment of drugs that were about to be distributed into her city and around 30 gang members protecting it, although Bobbi had the ability to take out over 100 men without breaking a sweat she still hated the fact that she had to put at least some effort into stopping the shipment from being released.

As Bobbi stood on the abandoned rooftop she looked inside through the skylight, her blonde hair shining in the moonlight as she peered inside counting the targets and how to take them out she spoke 

"Gonna be a long night" 

She then backed up slightly before running up to the skylight and jumping through it feet first, the bandits looked up at the crashing noise watching as the graceful mockingbird landed in their grasp, as Bobbi fell she ripped her batons from their holsters and rolled into a fighting stance.

she twirled her batons in her hands, something she did on the regular, as she went for the first gang member in her reach. Her moves were precise and almost perfect as she used her batons to trip up the gang member and then slam them into his chest, as she did this another gang member approached behind her but the young vigilante was too quick for him as when he wrapped his arm around her neck she flipped him over her shoulder and put her foot on his neck as she twisted his arm rendering him dead on the floor.

She then moved on to more of the gang members, taking them out one by one and even sometimes she took on two maybe three at a time, her skills allowing her to efficiently kill or at least knock out the gang members who were planning to taint the city she worked so hard to keep safe.

By now almost all of the gang members had been dealt with, Bobbi twirled her batons in victory before walking over to the large shipment of drugs, she opened one of the crates to check if the shipment was still intact and not on its way to the local drug dealers.

After checking that the shipment was intact she the used ear piece that resided within her right ear to call captain Lance and inform that the shipment had been collected and the warehouse was safe to enter.

Once she did this she began to walk outside, as she did this she felt a presence behind her, so she turned around and got ready to attack but she was too late she had already been blinded by a light so bright it reminded her of the sun.

and as she fell to the ground the last thing she heard was a man speak the words

"Mmmhm, the mockingbird, I thought she'd be the hardest"

AN; ALRIGHT first chapter is up and I know that its short but I just wanted to get this part over with and give you guys a cool insight on how cool Bobbi is I hope you enjoyed it and the next chapter should be longer and she'll be with the team which is gonna be great because her and Lenny are gonna be bros