Chapter 7

I woke up in a hospital chair, my back aching. The lights were dim and there were only a few nurses around. I took my phone out of my pocket. It said it was 2:47 am. Ugh. I have to be at school in less than six hours. I walked out of the emergency room doors and started walking home. I was really tired, but I knew if I went back to sleep, I wouldn't wake up in time for school.

When, I walked in the door, I saw mom's jacket with dry blood on it. I sighed and walked upstairs to shower. I undressed, trying to avoid looking at myself. I hated my body so much, my scars. Tears formed in my eyes when I looked at my wrist. I turned on the water and sat in the shower with my head down crying for at least twenty minutes. I finally, got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked over to the sink and looked at myself. Why was I so depressed? Why couldn't I just be normal? By then, I was crying yet again. The tears just flooding out of me. I looked at my blade and grabbed it. I made a small cut at first, then a bigger one, and a bigger one, until I felt tired again. I put the blade away and put a large band aid on my wrist.

After getting dressed, doing, my makeup, and hair, it was still only 3:58. I walked downstairs and made myself a cup of coffee. My stomach growled, but I kept ignoring it. I didn't want to eat. I sipped at the hot coffee and played on my phone for a bit.

"Good morning baby." Ashton greeted me when I arrived at school. I yawned in response, and he laughed.
"Are you tired?"

"Mhm" I yawned again, the coffee worn off hours ago. I sighed, school. Ugh.

Ashton and I walked to our lockers and I felt someone behind me, I turned around and gasped. It was Jack.

He was about to say something but Ashton ran up and punched him. I backed up into the locker. He punched Jack again, more violently and I started freaking out.

"A-ash, stop it! You need to stop," I cried. I started gasping for air, I couldn't breath. "Ashton, stop it! You can't get revenge! Stop! Please if you fucking care, you would stop." I screamed. Everyone looked at me, and Ashton stopped, leaving Jack with a bloody nose and blood all over his shirt. Ashton backed up, looking at his shaking bloody knuckles. The nurse ran out and took Jack. I ran out of the school, ignoring the laughs and Ashton screaming my name. The tears came down again as I ran. I finally found myself in the park. I sat down on a bench to try to calm down but I couldn't. I was shaking so badly and I couldn't stop crying.

"Are you okay?" A soft voice interrupted me. I looked up and saw a guy, probably around my age, with blue eyes and curly hair. (A/N Danny Edge) I looked down and shook my head, no. He sat down and gave me a hug. We sat there hugging until he had to leave.

"Wait, I didn't catch your name."

"Danny."

"Kat."

Okay I know this is really short and boring but I'm sorry, I just wanted to publish it.