I've been married and I thought I was in love with that monster, but soon I realized that I hated him more than I could ever know. He ruined my life and I thought I loved him. I never believed that he will give me so much pain. 

I was stupid girl.

But not anymore. 

I never say that there's not a thing like attraction, you do feel attracted to people but there isn't such thing like love. 

And if there's anything called love, then it is noting, but an affliction and I don't want affliction in my life.

I saw Brit reaching near me. I don't want her to. 

Despite Brit's poor observing skills, she always observes my expression.

She knows me way too well and she knows that today's something up with me.

"What happened?" She asked walking with me.

I shook my head in negative. I didn't want to talk with her--- yet. But I know if I'll do, she's going to make me feel better one way or another.

"There got to be something wrong. I mean you came early--- well, you're still a few minutes late but still early than usual and the weird 'I am confused' look on your face. There clearly is something up with you!" She made a whole speech as I reached my compartment.

I didn't mutter a single word and I think I didn't listen to half of her speech.

Sorry, Brit, but it was a boring speech and I can't think of anything else, other than Mr. Aaron's words. 

I positioned myself on my chair.

Brit stood beside my chair, her fingers drumming the back of my chair and her eyes fixed on me.

She was waiting for my reply. 

Why she always wants some answer? I'm not in a mood of talking.

When I kept silent and didn't even look at her she went away saying, "When you're ready to talk--- you know I'm here."

I think she's mad at me now. 

I just looked at her while she moved back to her compartment.

I'm so sorry, Brit. There's so much in my head and I can't share it with you right now, but I'll tell you today on break.

I'm perfect for--- what?

This thought's been messing with my brain.

'Can't I get his voice out of my head!' I stroked my forehead.

He is one crazy guy.

What could possibly fit with this stupid sentence?

'I'm perfect for a--- warning letter?' I thought of the possibilities.

Well, Ava, you have already received a warning letter so it can't be this, but it might be.

Did he gave me a warning letter because I was perfect for it?

Yeah! Like this makes any sense. He gave it because of my bad performance.

Stop Ava! You're wasting your time and  I probably think your head's going to explode if you kept thinking about this.

I think he was just teasing. He meant nothing. He said that because he wanted me to feel like this--- he's testing me to see how long I can survive in this company.

He's just a smirking jerk!

I knew it. He gave me a warning letter and now he's going to torment me in any way possible so that I won't be able to show good performance.