Chapter 18:My Hero!

*SLAP*

"!!!"I held my left cheek,cringing in pain at the burning sensation on it.The whole room was silent as they watched the scene unfold.

"You're right,maybe I don't know what it's like to be in a 'Royal's shoes.'But at least if I was,I would learn the proper etiquette and manners of one"Soryu hissed harshly as he glared at me."You're not the girl I fell in love with.The girl I fell in love with is shy,kind,generous and all the things which you are not now"

I glared back at him,my gaze unfaltering."Oh,maybe you don't know this but I'm only like this,to people I despise or the better word for it,hate.For ruining people's weddings!"I pull out the gun as I aimed it at him.

"S-she has a gun Sor!"Baba squeaked as he backed up.

"Soryu"Mr.Ichinomiya warned as he too,took a step backwards.Soryu took a step towards me as my finger tightened on the trigger.

*BAM!*

The door flew open,revealing Hayden and my brothers."Hayden!Ivan!Yakov!"I rushed and jumped into their open arms.Yakov and Ivan glared at the guys.

"Guards,arrest them"Ivan declared as the guys held up their hands in surrender.

"Wait"

Hayden and my brothers looked at me quizzically."Just...let it go,they didn't do anything"

"They kidnapped a princess!You get beheaded for-"I held up my hand to silence Yakov.

"I know,but this is an order"I looked at the guards as they hesitated,unsure who's command to follow.Yakov sighed a resigned sigh.

"Very well then"The guards retreated to our side.Before we went,Ivan glanced back at Soryu.

"The contract is off,I can assign other mafia groups to our needs."Ivan said coldly before stepping inside the elevator.I looked back at the guys,one last time before the elevator doors shut them out,forever.

~~~3 months later~~~

I was waiting nervously by the closed doors with the King of Philip.

"Are you nervous,my dear?"The king asked as he looked at my face.

"Um,a bit"I nervously giggled.

"Understandable"The king chuckled.

Then,the doors opened.The king and I walked side by side,my arm linked to his as we proceeded towards the altar where Hayden was once again waiting.I smiled at him as we reached the end and I stood next to him.

"Now then,going off from where we were last time...do you,Hayden a Spencer,take Carolyn to be your lawfully wedded wife?"The priest said.

"I do!"Hayden replied confidently and happily.

"Carolyn,do you take Hayden a Spencer to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do!"I smiled back at him.

"The rings"The priest gestured at Loyd who was holding the pillow which rested,two shining diamond rings.Hayden took my hand and gently slid the ring onto mu ring finger as I did the same to him.

"By the power vested in me,I now pronounce you,husband and wife,prince and princess,future king and queen of Philip and Sanct Sybil!"The priest shouted over the roars and cheers of the crowd.

"You may now,kiss the bride"

Hayden gently took my cheek in his hand as he devoured my lips in the most sweet yet passionate kiss ever.

~Waah Soryu baby I'm sorry!

Hello my dear readers,just to let you know,this isn't the end yet!

Nope,nuh-uh,nada! 

There's going to be an alternate route!

Read on to find out!

Vote/Comment/Follow

Thanks!