CHAPTER 3

-----------
Manvi ran towards the door and just stopped there...... she was not even blinking her eyes..... she was shocked.... surprised... happy....at the same moment.... chachi slowly came near her and asked softly..."kaisa laga gift?"....and she just hugged her..."thank you thank you.... thank you... its the best gift ever ."...she said jummping like a jumping bean...she ran towards her gift... she was admiring its beauty... it was the brand new 2016 BMW R 1200 RS...the newly lunged sports bike....Manvi was also a bike freak like Mukti... she was lost in its beauty when someone came and tapped her shoulder... she turned and saw Ariyaman standing there with the keys....she snatched the key and kissed it.... she was jumping like a baby.... dancing.... hugging Ariyaman... saying him thank you after every single second.... everybody was admiring her never ending cuteness... her childish behavior... and they were like..."pagal kahi Ki!!!!" ...the night was growing magical by each passing moment....after that they danced... sang...teased each other.. and had a great family time...
-----------
after the party Manvi went to her room and stood in front of manan's picture....her eyes were little teary..
"Mamma... Papa... thanks for the best family in the world... they loves me a lot... but pata nehi kyu... sometimes I miss you guys a lot.... kavi kavi I think ki ..agar aap dono hote to yeh family complete hoti hain na?????"...said Manvi facing the picture.... at that moment Mukti came to her room with na glass of milk and heard all that... she too was in tears... she went near Manvi and placed her hand on her shoulder... Manvi turned and gave a sweet smile to her and continued...
"pata hain mamma.... Mukti mashi... ne kavi v aap k nehi hone ka ehsas nehi hone diya... she is the best parent in the world...from my tantrums to my gussa... my happiness to my helplessness.... my school's fancy dress competition to my conserts...she was there with me every time...."..saying this the hold Mukti's hand and kissed her on checks.... and hugged her... Mukti too hugged her back...."love you mashi...thanks for being with me every time"...said Manvi and Mukti was just hugging her tightly....Mukti broke the hug and said..."finish your milk... I'll be back in 5 minutes"...and stormed out the room.... Manvi was shocked.... Mukti straight went to manan's room from there...
"what haan guys???? haad hoti hain koi chiz ki..."...said Mukti and some tears escaped from her eyes... she wiped those and continued....
"19years...19years se you guys are playing game with us like this...ab bohot ho gaya... don't you think guys it should be over now???? wake up guys... and samhalo apni Manvi ko.... may thak gayi hu.... I can't handle her any more.... suna tumne????? thak gayi hu may....."...Mukti yelled on top of her voice... Ariyaman was passing through there when he heard... He went to manan's room and saw Mukti there....."Mukti... what are you doing?"...asked Ariyaman and Mukti turned and said...."What I am doing haan???? ask them what they are doing....kyu kar rahe hain wo aisa? they have to come back..... they have too...."....saying this Mukti broke in helplessness....she was crying like hell... where Ariyaman was continuously trying to console her ...night passed like this.... on one side Manvi standing in front of manan's picture and Mukti crying....
--------------------------------------
"good morning"...said Manvi happily to manan while opening the windows of their room....she was looking happy....
"papa...you know aaj fab5 ka first ever TV live conserts hain..... we are super exited... we gonna rock today ....hain na papa...."...said Manvi and turned towards them....she went near manan and planted a kiss on duo's forehead.... and asked softly...."aap dekhoge na papa?"...and a voice came from the door..."dekhe ga....and sunega v...."...Manvi turned and saw chachi standing there... she ran towards her and hugged her...."good morning dadi"...said lovingly...and chachi toot kissed her forehead....and they talked for sometime with manan....
---------------------------------------
Manvi breakfast to kr k jao baccha...."..Mukti was running with breakfast behind Manvi and Manvi was runnig hear and there... getting ready... she was late for the final rehearsals.... she took her new bike keys.. put on her helmet and started the bike... and within a sec she vanished.... where Mukti shouted...."samhal k jana"....Manvi was driving the bike really fast...she was already very late...she was driving... when suddenly...."BAANG"!!!!!!!...a boy was lying on the road.... and Manvi was on her bike.... she applied the break in the right time... the boy stood up and was about to say something... when Manvi opened her helmet and her hair too opened.... the boy's mouth remained opened...his eyes popped out.... usko apne piche violin's sunai de rahe the.... flowers nazar aarahe the.... he was lost in MA VI's beauty.... when Manvi came and. clicked her finger in front of her and the boy came back to the world.....Manvi was continuously scolding him... giving him galiyaan.... but the boy didn't listen any of her harsh word... instead of that... uske kaan pe..."tujhe dekha to yeah jana sanam" baj raha tha..... he saw Manvi going from there....still his mouth was open.... when his friend came and said....'bhai... muh band kr....macchar ghus jayga"....

https://youtu.be/F_Nt--2bSxQ