1 : Treehouse Thursday

A/N: I always forget to say this but this is an au! Harry isn't famous in this book :) and he's also his real life age in this, 22!

And I'm going to TRY - emphasis on try - an updating schedule so I don't fall out of place with updatesss :)

I'm going to be updating every Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday :)

Hopefully that all works out ^^ if not I'm sorry ajkjskd

- M

P.S. Please comment and vote!! I really appreciate it ♡!

👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗

-

-

- Sam -

-

Everyone gets married.

My parents got married somehow, even when it wasn't even a planned wedding. It was some type of secret rendevous that happened in the late 80's.

My mother always told me one thing, and that was that she didn't love my father at all before they got married.

But she learned to love him when they did. Through the time they've been stuck together.

Funny thing is, growing up as a child, to a teenager, and to the semi-adult I was now, everyone I knew seemed to always end up getting married.

People from my uncle, to my friend's friend, or my cousin's best friend.. It was all little connections to me, and I was always chosen to be one of the horrid bridesmaids.. Ironically.

Does the world just really hate me or something? I've always dreamed of getting married someday. Being with that one person for a lifetime, (and hopefully not divorcing in the long run.)

Those dreams have gotten stronger each bridesmaid dress I tucked into my closet rack, actually.

It made me wonder if I ever really was going to be a bride, dropping the -smaid for good.

I just knew that'd be the day, I'd finally be more than proud of myself for finally making that one dream a reality.

I make a weird inhuman noise, getting frightened by my vibrating phone on my bed.

"Jesus." I whispered, closing my eyes and taking a few seconds to recover.

Smiling at the caller ID, it was a poop emoji, but a very, very important poop emoji to me actually.

Sliding my finger left on the screen, I pressed the cold thing to my ear.

"What do you want, dork." I laughed.

Harry snorted, making me fall back onto my bed.

"How dare you?" He gasped.

"How dare I what?"

"Forget! You're five minutes late. Treehouse Thursday, remember?"

"Oh, god. Sorry dude." I gushed, closing my eyes. "I completely spaced!"

Ah, Treehouse Thursday. It was first born on a night of annoyance caused by our older sisters, (only mine was the most dreadful.)