One

My name is Kim Jongdae. I was brought up as a Christian and sometimes go to a Catholic Church. I made good friends with three boys there and their families. There's Lu Han, he is my elder and has two younger siblings and one older- he lives with his dad; then Huang Zitao, he is younger and has one little sister and older brother; then last but not least my best friend Zhang Yixing.

Yixing and I met when we were young at this church. He was very poor and well he was an abandoned baby. I was walking along the streets when I spotted the box he was in and never did I regret being nosy and peeking in. I panicked and told my mom as Yixing looked sick. We took him in and then was given to the pastor at the age of seven.

Yixing does not have any siblings because he is "the son of a pastor." Today, my friends and I decided to go to church. Go for Confession I mean. As Minseok went up I saw Lu Han wave politely at me. I waved back and Minseok came back. Immediately he did his prayers.

I listen to his soft voice recite his prayer

••

Yixing is somewhat distant today from me. "Hey, Yix hyung. Are you alright?" He nods smiling and yawns gently. It is 9:30 so I'll give him that. As a church boy he usually sleeps at like seven. "Come on, let's go home." We gather our friends and start to head to my house.

Yixing would stumble here and there, leaning against me. "Here." I crouch for him to get on my back and he hesitates before compiling. I love the pastor and all but hate how he is so strict. Yixing didn't grow up like me. He was barely able to do anything.

When we get home, Sehun and Chanyeol start laughing and talking loudly. "Guys, Yixing fell asleep hush." Luhan scolds and that's when I realize how quiet and limp he is. I adjust him and carry him inside. My mom smiles at us, "I have your room set up for you two and the guest room for Sehun, Luhan, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. The other for Junmyeon, Yifan, Minseok, and Jongdae. And the other for Jongin, Kyungsoo. Zitao can be able to sleep in any of the rooms that he'd like." I nod, "you're the best mom." I carry Yixing upstairs and gently tuck him into my bed. He can sleep in mine.

I brush his hair out of his face. I'm gay. Yeah, I know a sin. I can't help it. All of the boys know and are fine with it but Yixing. Yixing is a pastors son he'd probably run away from me. Plus he's the one that made me realize my sexuality- I have a crush on the ChurchBoy.