The arivale

*Zack p.o.v*
As I drive my car through the gates, I turn to look at Elizabeth with her eyes wide open and her mouth open when she see's the school " I can't believe that we are going to dance her for the next few years " she tells me " I know this is amazing " I said as i gazed in her beautiful big blue eyes.

I parked to the closest parking. As soon as the car stoped she came out and she waited till i joined her ,she grabed my hand and we started visting as fast as we could to see every thing.

*Elizabeth p.o.v*
After five minutes of searching we finally found the dance studio it was enormous and had so much classes.

My eyes spotted a guy doing pirouette, as he lost balance his eyes caught mine. He takes a good look at me up and down and start fixing in his hair with a big smile on his face making me blush .

I got distracted from looking  at the hot guy when a hand brought me back to earth. It was zack pulling me to go somewhere "where are we going?" I asked with a confused look on my face " to the office for our schedules, key and room number !" He said like I should know that. "You probably miss the anoucment for all new comers when you were drooling at the guy. I kinda got embarrassed  when he told me I was drooling ,but got a smile on my face when I saw his face again in my mind .

Once we got to the office a nice lady at the front desk told us to sit on a bench and wait till we get a call for our turn. I bet she was the secretary. After at lest 3 min Zack's name got called and he whent inside with excitement on his face, then he came out and my name got called, before I got in zack hold my arm and said that he was going to weat for me outside the office, witch I nodded as I responded and got in the office closing the door behind me.

Once I was inside the office a lady with a pair of glasses a nice black dress was sitting at a desk checking some papers " Elizabeth Heart ?" She asked making sure it was me , I nodded as an agreement . First she handed me a schedule follwed by a small peace of paper with a key witch had the same number "567" i guess that is the numder of my room .

I came out of the office closing the door on the my way out. I joined Zack witch he was sitting on a bench waiting for me." Whats your room number" he ask getting up as he see's me "567 and you" i ask back showing him my card "559" he replied showing me his card and we walk to back to Zack car

"Is that all the luggage you have " he says sarcastically seeing that i have way too much luggage with me , making me giggle "yup" I replied still giggling and he chuckled "ok then I'll meet you at lunch" he said walking away with his bag "fine with me" I replied
***************************sorry it took me a long time to update but I got caught up in this great book called
Billionaire intense love by
http://w.tt/1ZpVbgL
go check it out

Vote
Comment
Like