Hakot Awards

"...and the winner for Best Actor in a Motion Picture Drama is... Alden Richards! Congratulations!
"..."
"Huy RJ, huy! Ikaw nanalo!"
"Ako?! Sam ako?!?"
"Oo, ikaw! Hahaha punta ka na ng stage! Hinihintay ka na nila!"
"..."
"Congratulations, Alden"
"Thank you. Ah. Mic test, 1, 2, 3. Hahaha!"
*crowd laughs*
"Uuhh, hahaha hi, good evening. I-uhh-I don't really know what to say since I wasn't expecting this at all haha! First off, I would like to thank God for this honor. He has blessed me in more ways than one, and I'm forever grateful for it. Second, I would like to congratulate all my fellow nominees, you were all amazing and I'm very honored and flattered to be in the same circle as you guys. To the Awards show's governing body, thank you very much. To my team: my handler, Sam, to GMA Artist Center, to Mama Ten, and to the cast and crew of the movie. You guys made this possible. Without you, I wouldn't be standing here with the award in my hand. This isn't just for me, this is for all of you, thank you! To my family: my dad, my lola and lolo, my sister and brother, my cousin. They've all been here for me from the start; they've been a very solid support system for me since I started in the biz, and their support keeps going stronger as time goes on, so thank you very much! I love you all! To my mom, ma, we made it! This is for you, as well. I love you very much! I can't really deliver a speech for my mom without tearing up so I'll just do it in private, hahaha! And... last but not the least, I would like to thank my wife, Maine. She couldn't make it tonight because she's at home taking care of our son, Joaqui. Maine, love, thank you for being with me through all of this. For keeping me in check every time I'm about to burst; for some reason you always know when, hahaha! Thank you for your unwavering support and your very long patience; I know I make you worry a lot when I don't get home in time, or when you see me sleeping on the couch instead of on our bed. Thank you for being my confidante. You've been here for me ever since. And I hope you know I'll be here for you, as well. Please kiss Joaqui for me. And Joaqui, bud? Daddy's got a new shiny toy for you! I love you, son! Be good to mommy! I'll be home soon! THANK YOU ALL!"

 And Joaqui, bud? Daddy's got a new shiny toy for you! I love you, son! Be good to mommy! I'll be home soon! THANK YOU ALL!"

(photo credit: philstar.com)

---
"..."
"Hello, love? Hello?"
"LOOOOVE! Oh my gosh, congratulations! Can you believe this? Oh my gosh..."
"Wait, are you crying? And why are you whispering?"
"Yes, I am. Don't laugh at me. And I'm whispering kasi Joaqui's still sleeping. Timezones honey, remember? Teka, bakit ba tayo nage-english?"
"Ah oo nga pala, hahaha sorry love. Did you watch my speech? How was it? Hindi ba obvious na ninenerbyos ako? Grabe kaba ko onstage love, grabe pawis ng kam--"
"Love. Love, you did great, okay? Understandable naman kasi puro english spokening dollars yung mga kaharap mo. Kaso ayun lang, you said 'lolo and lola' instead of grandpa and grandma-"
"Shoot did I really?! Hala nakakahiya!"
"-but other than that, you did amazing, love. I'm so, so, so proud of you. Tumawag sila tay at nay, pati sila ate Coleen at ate Niki. Congratulations daw! Paburger ka daw pag-uwi mo! In-n-out daw! Hahahaha!"
"Hahahahahaha noted! Pakisabi sa kanila, thank you. Gosh, I miss you. I miss Joaqui. And surprisingly, I miss isaw."
"Naglilihi ka ba?"
"Ha?"
"Wala. Sabi ko pagdating mo ng hotel, matulog ka agad ha? Maaga pa flight mo bukas."
"Ok, boss. I love you."
"Hmm... I love you, too"
"Ayown! She answered me back! Hahaha"
"Just this once, kasi nanalo ka."
"So I should win awards more often then?"
"Not necessarily..."
"Eh ano?"
"..."
"Love?"
"Basta uwi ka na please, miss ka na namin nila- I mean, miss ka na namin ni Joaqui. Pati si Matti, miss ka na din. Pasalubong daw, sabi nya."
"Oo, may pasalubong kayong lahat, don't worry."
"... I love you"
"O. Twice in one phone call? What gives?"
"Eh ngayon lang 'to, pagbigyan mo na."
"Hahaha sige na nga. I love you too... Sandali love, kailangan ko nang pumunta. Call you later?"
"No need, rest ka nalang."
"You sure?"
"YES. Don't be stubborn... And love?"
"Yes?"
"Check your snapchat. I sent you a private snap."
"Ok I will."
"Make sure you check it when you're alone, ha? And don't freak out okay bye Joaqui's waking up"
"Wait lang ano 'to--"
*phone hangs up*
---
*at the hotel room*
"...."

"HOLY SHIT, LOVE!!!!!!" -------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

(photo credit: (original): naughtynate29 / twitter (edited): maichardjpg / twitter