Part 3: Back at the Shack

~3 weeks later~

Ford and Fiddleford started to worry for Stanley. He had been puking every morning, but for the rest of the day he seemed fine.

Currently, Stanley was sitting in the living room couch, while Ford and Fiddleford sat in the kitchen, knowing what was wrong with Stanley.

"So, ya really think he's..."

"Pregnant? Yeah, I'm sure of it. I mean, morning sickness, the stomach cramps, and his guts been swelling for a while, so I'm positive." Ford finished.

"Well, should we tell him?" Fiddleford asked, and Ford nodded.

"Yeah, just get it off our chests. Let's go." Ford said.

Ford and Fiddleford stood in the doorway watching Stanley stare at the TV.

"Um, Stanley?" Ford speaks up, and Stanley whips his head into his direction.

"What?" Stanley asked, Ford and Fiddleford sighed, looking at each other.

"We think we know what's wrong with you." Fiddleford replied.

"Oh yeah, what then?"

"We think. *sigh* we think you're pregnant." Stanley just laughed.

"Guys, I already knew." Stanley said, and Ford stared at him with shock.

"You, you knew? For how long?" He asked.

"Like, 2 weeks ago."

"And you didn't tell us?"

"Well, I knew you two would pass out, so I couldn't. I've already picked names, but I'm not telling you guys until this kids born." Ford and Fiddleford looked at each other, unsure of what to say.

"Um... Stanley? Mind if I ask HOW you knew?" Ford asked.

"Well, I've been feeling more tired lately, and moody, which is NOTHING like me, and I looked up the symptoms, and now I know." Stanley explained simply.

"But, how is this-?" "Eh! Ford, not really in the mood, baby wants to watch TV." Ford and Fiddleford didn't say a word, only walked out of the living room.