Preperations.

Shadows pov--

Today is the big day to finally ask Side how he actually feels about me.

I walk downstairs and see Deluxe standing at the table with a coffee.

"Deluxe?" I ask and look at him

"Yes?" He asks while yawning

"Do you know where Side is?" I ask and rub the back of my neck awkwardly

"He left 20 minutes ago with Nobody and Speedy, why?" Deluxe asks and straightens up

"I want to talk to him, nothing bad, dont worry." I say and smile

"They should be back in about an hour or so." Deluxe says and walks outside to the pool

I sigh and walk up to my bedroom. I look over at my xbox and decide to jump on. Before im even able to log into my account i hear someone yelling for me from the backyard. I roll my eyes and head to the back yard to see G and Deluxe standing there with towels.

"go get into your bathing suit, we're swimming!" G says with a big smile

I smile back and run upstairs and change quickly. I walk back downstairs and grab a towel off the railing. When I walk downstairs i see G and Deluxe splashing around in the pool.

"Hey don't have all the fun without me!" I yell and put my towel down running and jumping into the pool making sure I hit Deluxe and G.

As we are splashing around I hear a few voices and turn around and see Speedy, Nobody, and Side standing there.

"We have a few things for a barbecue tonight, you guys should come check it out!" Speedy yells while he walks over to our relaxing area in the back yard.

The two boys and I get out of the pool grab out towels and head over to the boys. I quickly get beside Side and stand basically where he's standing and he looks at me and gives me that smile that drew me in the first day we met, and seeing that smile made me blush a lot. I then watch as Speedy pulls out a bunch of steaks and stuff from a bag and smile widely.

"So, me and Nobody are gonna be cooking a bunch of food tonight with Hova's help while D20 and Deluxe can set up decorations and G can set up the eating area which leaves Shadow and Side to go clean up the basement so we can have a movie marathon after the barbecue." Speedy says with the biggest smile in his face

I glance at Side and watch as his face gets a slight tint of red to it.

"Okay, I'll go get that started." Side says and grabs me dragging me behind him

We get to the basement and still haven't said a word to each other. I watch as he is moving a few boxes so him and I can move the couch to the center of the room.

While I wasn't paying attention I turn towards the wall and end up pinning Side to it since I hadn't noticed he was there

"Shadow." He breathes out kind of heavily

I look at him, he looks so pure under me. And I cannot stop what I'm about to do.

I push Side against the wall more and kiss him, I kiss him hard, not even soft. I feel as he wraps his arms around my neck and pulls his and mine body closer. My hands land on his waist and I slowly slide my tongue into his mouth. I know I should stop but I can't, Side is like my ecstasy, hes addicting.

I pull away slowly and look at Side.

"I'm sorry." I say and bite my lip

"Don't be, just, let's get this done and talk about this later." Side says

I nod and we finish cleaning the basement.

Where the hell does this leave him and I?