Makeout session

Side pov--

I was sitting beside D20 with Deluxe on his lap and Shadow on my other side. My hands down at my side then all of a sudden I feel someone's hand. I look down and see it was Shadows. I quickly move my hand and look at my lap. I feel hands rub my shoulder and I know right away its Speedy.

We arrive at the water park and we walk in. I'm really close to Speedy seeing I have terrible anxiety. I watched as Shadow and G ran to a huge water slide and I started shaking.

"Side? You okay man?" Legion asks walking up to me

I nod quickly an go sit down. Deluxe comes and sits beside me.

"Why aren't you swimming with D20 and Speedy?" I ask him

"I don't like water feller." He says smiling at me

"Neither." I hold on to my tap

I have to admit Deluxe has a pretty nice body. I was taken out of my thoughts when I got splashed.

I looked over at who it was. G.

"Nah man I don't like water." I say holding my shirt closer

The truth was I was to self conscious to take off my shirt because I didn't feel like I was attractive.

I had shaggy brown hair. I had chocolate brown eyes. I was pretty tall. At least 5"8.

Shadow was shorter then me which is adorable. I mean. Fuck I need to get him out of my mind!

"Yo man that guy is checking you out!" Deluxe said nudging me

I look over and a guy with blonde hair and baby blue eyes looking at me biting his lip.

"Go talk to him." Speedy says

I look at him and shake my head. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn my head and see the boy.

"Hi." He smiles

He had a super cute voice! I looked over at Shadow and his eyes were burning into the boy.

"Hey." I smile standing up

He was a little taller then me.

"I'm Alex." He says extending his hand to shake mine

"Sidearms." I say smiling

"Cute name." The guy winks

Then all of a sudden Alex and I were splashed with water. I look over and see Shadow.

"Oops." He smirks

I shake my head grabbing Alex's hand and pulled him over towards the car.

Shadows pov--

"What was that for?!" Speedy yells pushing me back into the water

I swim up.

"What?!" I say

They all just glared.

-- Time Skip --

When we all headed back to the truck I saw Side and that guy. THEY WERE MAKING OUT?!

Speedy whistled and Side looked over and he was bright red.

"Damn." Nobody says smirking

"Text me later babe." I hear the guy say smirking then kissing Side

I angrily pushed through everyone and texted Addie

Shadow

Sorry can't make it tonight.

Addie💕

You okay?

Shadow

Yup.

I lay my head in the window and drift to sleep.