Prologue

"Put me down, you scoundrel! Monster leave me alone or else I will scream!" Saniya yelled hitting him on his back. Shaurya carried her effortlessly on his shoulders and took long strides towards his bedroom.

Once inside his king size room, he threw her on the bed with a smirk plastered on his face and started unbuttoning his shirt making her eyes go wide in shock.

"What are you doing?" She asked, stuttering; he continued to undo his buttons, making her gulp in fear. She stared at him in bewilderment, not understanding his scandalous activity.

"You dared to defy me, and then you have some nerve calling me an animal, so now see for yourself what type of animal I am." He replied in his rough voice which sent shivers down her spine.

He took steps towards the bed and she kept moving backwards with her head moving from right to left and vice versa. She planned to jump out of the bed but before she could succeed he grabbed her ankles and hovered above her.

"Now I will show you what Shaurya Singhal is capable of Ms Gupta," he said in a hoarse voice. A horrified look crossed her face as she stared at him unmoving. A tear slipped from the corner of her eye as he held her hands above her head; she struggled to stay still.

"Stop struggling!" He ordered angrily. Unaware at whom his anger was directed, he tightened his hold on her wrist.

"I did it for your mother. Why can't you see it?" She asked with disbelief. Something in her told her that he won't do anything wrong with her. He wasn't that heartless to hurt a girl's dignity but the way he was enraged, she wasn't sure of what to think of him.

His alcohol smell burned her nostrils which made it clear to her that he wasn't in his right state of mind to understand his actions.

"And I told you to not interfere in my life ever. I brought you here for only one reason, which you clearly don't remember now, so let me remind you tonight in every way I can so that next time you won't dare to mess with me," he replied piercing his gaze in her.

"Do whatever you want, you Beast. I'm not scared of you; do you get that?" She yelled, and he pressed his body more to her.

"Yes, I am a beast and now this beast will teach you to stay out of his path or else he will burn you down along with him." He admitted harshly.

He entwined his fingers with her completely trapping her in between him and the bed. Her heart pounded at the possibility of what was running in his mind and what he might do next until she felt his cold lips on her neck and her body froze under his touch.

He peppered open mouthed kisses on her neck; her body moved beneath him still fighting the feelings he created in her system. She despised him, yet a tiny part in her had faith in him to stop before he could cross the line.

"Shaurya," she moaned softly with closed eyes. He stopped as her voice registered in his brains, and as he raised his head to peek a look at her, he witnessed tears escaping her eyes.

Instantaneously, he pulled back and ordered, "Get out of my room!"

Shocked, Saniya snapped her eyes open as he was now wearing his shirt. She sat up straight, and he yelled again angrily making her flinch.

"I said get out of here, don't you understand?"

Seeing her unmoving, he grabbed her wrist, and pulled her out of his bed. She staggered at her feet as he dragged her to the exit mercilessly.

"What the hell is your problem? Stop dragging me like you own me." She spat coldly getting rid of his hold on her wrist.

"Get the hell out of here and don't you dare show me your face until I order you to. You Slut!" He snapped in the heat of the moment, not caring for the endearment he ended up using.

The moment his words entered her ears, her hand raised on its own and... SLAP!  

Read the improved, and edited version on FicFun. 

Daily updates.  Folow the book on Ficfun and you'd be notified as soon as I post.