part-36

So finally started here u all go with "sandhir marriage" journey

I have tried my best to write.

Vidhushi- aab toh apni mehndi utaar le, kal raat se lgayi rakhi hai aur mujhe pareshaan kar rahi hai, dekh yha sab jaante hai ki randhir tumse bhaut pyaar karta hai isliye aab mehndi utar de aur raat ke liye tyaar hona shuru kar.

Sanyukta- haan!!! Bas half hour aur phir pkka utaar dungi.

Anju and vidhushi were busy in packing the stuffs which will go with her to her home "shekhawat mansion".

The day went like a second,
hall was decorated perfectly and beautifully with yellow light and flowers, buffet was also arranged perfectly all were waiting for the groom and his family.

Hoye!! Hoye!! Koi toh bada sona lag rha hai aaj dekhna jeeju ki nazar tere se hathengi hi nahi ...............kaustuki said.

Vidhushi- hey!!!! Baghwaan agr aisa hua toh aaj ki raat toh waste chali jayegi na , she burst into laughter doing HiFi with kaustuki making sanyu blush.

There was the sound of fire workers indicating that groom has arrived.

Vidhushi- lgta hai jeeju ji aa gaye they all went near window and saw randhir sitting on " godhi" while others were dancing in joy.

Sanyukta to came and saw him blushing all over while, randhir was going to see her but.
She hid herself behind vidhushi.

Anju did the rituals and welcomed the guest randhir was looking all over to get a glimpse of sanyu.

Anju- damaad ji Zara sabr rakhiye muhart hote hi aa jayegi...........

All burst in laughter making randhir blush.

Guest were chit chatting about the decor, money which must be puted, gossiping about each other.kishore was introducing some guest to randhir.

Nahi!! Haan!! Nahi!! Haan!! Aise kaise ho skta hai.Ahh!!! maine pagal ho jaungi.

Vidhushi- vo toh tu phele se hi hai.... Tu kuy itni tension le rahi hai abhi chot mein dard shuru ho jayega.

Sanyukta - tension kaise na luun aaj meri shaadi hai " sanyukta Aggarwal" ki shaadi hai, Jo humesha pyaar se duur jaati thi uski shaadi hone vali hai.

Vidhushi- oh!! Oh!! Relax dear hota hai aisa.

Anju- vidhushi beta sanyu ko neeche le aao.

Vidhushi- chaliye madam aap ka bulava aa gya are you ready??

Sanyukta took deep breath and hugged her friends.

Randhir's eyes got struck at the entrance of the hall, the beauty which was coming took his breath away from him, sanyu was wearing red bridal lengha with beautiful golden work done on it matching her complexion.

Sanyu was moving slowly due to her injury on legs vidhushi, kaustuki and rest of her friends were giving support to her, sanyu was looking down due to blush.

Finally they reached till stage, randhir forward his hand to sanyu and helped her to climb the stage vidhushi and other left her support as it was not needed.

Sandhir exchanged the flower decorated garlands with each other.

The hall was echoing with the applause.