ELIZABETTA 'Etta'

Name: Elizabetta Romano

Age: Stopped aging around age 21, but has been alive for 34 years

Mother: Jade

Father: Bill

Siblings: Vivian & Myles (BUT she raises them as her children after her father was murdered)

Breed: Fae & Werewolf

Gifts: Casts spells, Seer like her grandfather (Wyatt) and able to work with the Elements

Mate: Kaden Romano

.

.

.

.

.

.

Excerpt from Scratch:

"What am I missing?" I say when neither speaks again.

"Jade's parents, most powerful Fae's. In Zedwood, her father, the strongest Witch Fae and his father a witch and mother a potent healer. They had a true Fae match, luckily they were in the same colony, being truly matched made Elena and Pastel hated. They were strong and gave birth to Wyatt, Jades' father," okay this was a history lesson, but I nodded, "Jades mother, Marta, was in Regar and comes from a seer that could sense mischief, liar, anyone up to malice. Her father was a Fae Changeling but one of the best," John said smiling, and I was finally understanding where this was going.

"Marta and Wyatt, they were, are ... they are the two most prevailing... of the 16 leaders. Jade came here to create a leader for this Realm, Etta. According to her grandfather there will never be a stronger Fae that Elizabetta, not here and not in Zedwood. While the other leaders want living in this realm to serve as punishment for some Faes, those that do not break rules also suffer when they stay here. Jade wanted to help them, all of them. Even those shunned and banished here..."

"So Jade's the only Fae that has compassion and empathy?" I asked sarcasm dripping, "Plus won't any children, specifically Etta's siblings be just as strong? What about the child Jade has in Zedwood?"

"Atch and Regar merged, Jade will find her mate but Etta will always be the strongest in this realm, and if she were allowed back in Zedwood, she would be the strongest there as well-"

"According to Jade?" my face blank, eye brow arched, "she's the strongest but she has to be 'allowed' back into Zedwood?" surely John saw the fallacies in his information, I did.

"No according to her seer grandfather," John replied quickly, but he's never met the seer grandfather I'm sure.

"Her siblings?"

"As far as we can tell they can shift into wolves and one can distinguish the truth from lies, they aren't more powerful than her," he said surely, confidence in his words and eyes. A wave of determination, rolling not just from him but his son as well.

"Okay. Okay. She's safe. Guarded. Powerful," I say mostly to myself, but more than anything, it's sad as well, but she owns me. Already in such a small time frame, she has left her mark. No, I shake my head, it's too soon to say those things, but she does call to me metaphorically and literally. Still maybe these emotions... it's that I understand what it's like to be hunted. Yes. That is the truth, I was an older, wiser experienced man and maybe like the vampires here I wanted to protect Etta. I stood pacing, trying to mesh logical with feeling and come out from the other end with meaning. Instead I felt raw, unarmed and I didn't like it.

I digressed, stopped thankfully by John.

"This is different," he noted, confusing me, I lifted my brow waiting for an explanation. Knowing I didn't need to verbalize with him, he knew my mannerisms.

"You weren't like this with Lana..." Yes of course I wasn't, Lana broke my heart at a young age, and she crushed and killed what was meant to be cherished. But alas, I smile; I'm free of her now. However I know she will never be free of me. While Anor was dead, the part of me that remained wolf still was Lana's wolf mate. If I were intimate with another woman, Lana would forevermore feel that pain, that burn I felt as a young man. However, since I was altered as a young man genetically, I no longer felt Lana's many and I'm sure frequent betrayals. Were they even betrayals if I didn't care? No. I no longer felt her conquests.

John smiled, "Lana isn't Etta, and Etta is nothing like Lana, she's selfless, but don't take my word alone. Spend time with her. You will see her true self, for yourself," he said almost too cryptically, before walking away, David following right after.