Once i got my outfit on, i then put on some concealer, eyeliner, mascara and sprayed some setting spray so nothing would come off. I then put on some eos lip balm on my lips and then grab my bag and make my way down the stairs.

"Hey Naya, your car came in today while you were sleeping." Ryan says fixing up his tie.

"Okay, i'll take it to the arena!" I say starting to slip on my black high heels.

"Me and Bodhi will get to the game later guys, but good luck guys!And by the way Naya, you look amazing!" Noureen says with Bodhi in her arms.

"Thanks Noureen!" I say.
Ryan then kisses Noureen and Bodhi and i say bye and then we make our way to our cars, Ryan to his white truck and me to my matte black Lamborghini Murcielago.

"Damn Naya, your car's sick!" Ryan says as I open the car doors.

"Thanks, I worked really hard for this bad boy." I say hitting my car and put my bag in the passanger seat.

"Geez, i can tell!" Ryan says as i then get into my car and head to the arena.

*LOOKING FOR PARKING*

I'm now in the player parking section in the lot and i'm now trying to find my spot. While driving, i spotted many of other players and when they saw my car they stood in awe. After a few minutes i finally find my parking spot. I the perfectly park my car and open the butterfly door getting out and then closing it after i got out.

"Who's car was that!" I hear some guys say.

"Who ever it is must be a really skilled driver!"

"And hella rich!" The guys keep going as they make their way over to my car.

"Oh hey guys!" I say as a few of the guys came up to me.

"NAYA, THIS IS YOUR CAR?!" Alexandre Burrows says amazed.

"Yup, worked really hard for it!" I say the grabbing my bag and locking the car.

"Never knew you would be the person to drive this. " Horvat says.

"Yeah, I would at least think you would drive a truck!" Jake says.

"Well I got this, now let's not be late!" I say as I start to make my way into the arena.

*LOCKER ROOM*

Once I was all done changing most of us where already dressed and about ready to start warm ups.

"Hey Naya, what number are you anyway?" Hutton asks me.