my wattpad love - Louis tomlinson fan fic (Corie's story) book 1 of 3

hey everyone my names Milly, I'm addicted to wattpad, its officially became my life. it all started when i was looking through the Internet for free websites to read books on, i secretly wrote books on 'Microsoft word' but never built up the nerve to post them and finally found wattpad thats when i became addicted to it and met someone wonderful.

i thought i met the love of my life, we got along so well but i never got to meet him in person,i decided it was time to meet him in person, hes always bringing the subject up so i thought why not?

when we got comfortable meeting each other in person for a couple of months we was little love birds we was actually thinking about moving in together but that changed, he started lied to me and treated me like dirt in the real world but on wattpad he treated me like an angel but i guess that was just some disguise to cover up the monster he really is. 

he was special to me, i loved him and kept going back to him every time we broke up he said sorry and we got back together but he did the same thing every time i went back to him worse every time. 

it all started in the 6 weeks holiday ........................................................