Chapter 29 - Fight Club.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Nah i'm not talking about that, nigga. I'm talking about us fighting." Trayvon smiled. "I never did give you a chance so.......how about we fight like real niggas?"

"You wanna go right now?" Benji asked as he put his blunt down.

"Nah. I want to do it in front of EVERYONE." Trayvon grinned, squinting his eyes at him. "Victor, you should throw a fight party since you the one with the most friends. That way everybody can see who's the better fighter."

"Alright." Benji shrugged as he gave him a grim look. "When do you wanna do it?"

"Tonight. If the big J comes, we can tell him that we're just fucking around." Trayvon smiled. "I'll be waiting at 10."

"AAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAH SHIT." Oscar chanted as he looked at Victor. "My money is on Trayvon. What about you, Vic?"

"I'ma go for Benji since Trayvon's hoe ass snuck him." Victor smiled, glancing at Trayvon. "You Wendell?"

"Mmmmm i'ma go for Benji." Wendell said as he squinted his eyes at him.

"Oh I see Oscar is gone be my only nigga tonight." Trayvon snarled. "Don't worry, Oscar. You'll get your money's worth."

"Shit we'll see if your ass can really fight since you 'bout it." Victor smiled. "Whoop his ass, Benji."

"Don't worry, i'll make sure of it." Benji smiled as he stood up and started making his way home. "Be ready to get that ass handed and served to you, Trayvon."

"Yeah alright." Trayvon laughed. "We'll see."

When the clock struck 10:00pm, everyone was waiting.

There were so many people at Victor's fight party that there was no room to walk in his backyard. Inside, he snapped up a boxing ring for both Benji and Trayvon to fight inside. Oscar smiled and stepped over the large crowd of people, stepping into the mic with his microphone.

"Hello and welcome to the first annual fight!" Oscar smiled, hyping up the crowd. "Are y'all ready to see these nigga's scrap or what?"

Everyone in the crowd went nuts. Oscar was being dramatic on purpose by introducing both Benji and Trayvon up on the ring.

"Alright! First up we have someone who's 6'7, 170 pounds, and fought a whole basketball team before with a few other teammates!" Oscar cheesed as he walked to the end of the ring. "Everyone, welcome my nigga Benji to the stage!"

 Benji placed his hands in the air as he jogged up on the ring and watched everyone below him cheer. He had on nothing but a wife beader and some baggy blue shorts along with some black socks. As everyone cheered, Oscar placed his arm around Benji and got prepared to introduce Trayvon as well.

"In my second corner we have someone who's 6'3, 167 pounds, and whooped an adults ass before perishing on earth for good! He even broke the mans nose before he arrived here!" Oscar chanted. "Everyone, welcome my other nigga Tray on stage!"

Everyone cheered as well as Trayvon jogged up on stage with a black wife beader, black shorts with on red stripe on the side, and some black socks. When he stepped on stage, him and Benji looked each other viciously in the eyes as Victor stepped in and decided to announce the rules.

"The only rule is that there's no rules!" Victor smiled as they looked around. "Benji, Tray, y'all can fight as much as y'all want! BUT, the first person to fall two 2 times is the loser. The winner earns his rights! Are y'all ready?"

"We ready." Both of them smiled, glancing each other in the eye.

"Alright." Victor said as him and Oscar stepped off the stage. "Rumble!"