smol update

hi guys :) i left again, im sorry!!!
so today i thought about logging on, for old times sake and i literally had no clue what my password was but finally i was able to log in and catch up with months worth of comments and votes and everything in between.

I've thought about deleting my books, continuing them, or just leaving them there just for people to re-read and re-read, and i haven't reached an actual decision yet, but things have kind of changed.

for one, i don't really write anymore. i haven't really had the time or the inspiration for that matter, so im pretty rusty and that's why i don't have a proper chapter update for you guys.

idk where im going with this, but i was thinking of making a younow so i can talk to you guys and get your input and what you want from me as a writer, etc.. just comment and ill be more than happy as long as that's what you want to see. i would answer questions and stuff whether it's about wattpad or my personal life, everything of the sort.. so yeah, comment please. im all for it but i just want people to actually watch and be interested.

expect an update, maybe in a few days or weeks time. once i see enough people wanting a younow ill update with all the info, and maybe a chapter update would be possible for all my books with that younow ;)

love you guys!
-celia

Instagram: umcelia
twitter: yungceliaa
snapchat: asapcelia
kik: celiacakes