1

*August pov*
I was laying on my bed watching Hunter rowland, when my mom burst through my door. (there conversation)
Mom: August your dad and I have decided to move to Arizona due to the current event that happen last year. So please pack your bags, we leave next week.
August/me: ok.. Wait did you just say Arizona !
Mom: yes sweetie, now pack.
My mom left the room and I started to due a happy dance.( If you didn't know Hunter lives in Arizona) This was great, I get to possibly meet HUNTER ROWLAND and have a new beginning. I pack my clothes in my suitcase and start with my other accessories. Soon I get tired and lay on my bed. My phone flashes and I see it says Hunter Rowland is now broadcasting. I watch hunter for a little while and thinking that I might possibly meet him. It's midnight so I turn of my phone and pull my covers over myself. I soon dose of.

(Skipping to the day they are moving)

I'm woken up by the song work by Rihanna, I focus my eyes on the clock and it's 5 in the morning. I start to walk to my now empty washroom to brush my teeth ( they have there things out for what they need to do before they leave, if that makes sense)
After I brush my teeth, I go back to my room to change into my clothes that I laid out the night before. I change and do all my other stuff and meet my mom and dad downstairs. We put all are stuff in are car and start to drive to the AirPort. My stomach is grumbling because I forgot to eat, we have 15 minutes In Till we have to be at the gate. I see a Starbucks, so I run to it. I order a ice coffee and a warmed up brownie. I go to the gate with my parents and we wait for are gate number to be called. A few minutes later, it gets called and we hop on the plane.

*hello people who are reading this book, I'm going to skip the plane ride. So next chapter will be when they get there. Comment if you like the book so far and if i should keep writing more. Stay cool 🐥