Mithzan (Max) x reader

(A/n there might be cusswords in this one shot)

Y/n POV

I woke up to my three roommates, Tim-Tim, Ross and Max, horribly singing the lion king while Ross held K.P. up over me.
Knowing it was Max's idea to wake me up for work like this, I said in the most innocent voice I could make, "Max you better start running!!"
"Oh SHIT!!" He ran down the stairs and into the pantry which left him at a dead end. I tackled and tickled him until he said he was sorry. "Now I will get ready for work," then I whispered to Max, "help me prank Ross and Tim-tam for going along with your idea when we get to work ok?" He nodded and I went upstairs and finished getting ready.

-TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET TO WORK BROUGHT TO YOU BY ROSS AND SPRINKLES-

We walk in and wait for Ross and Tim-tim to shoot a video outside of their offices

We walk in and wait for Ross and Tim-tim to shoot a video outside of their offices. Max watches them go to the couch with Barney and Red and shoot a Irl Do Not Laugh video, Now the fun can begin. Max and I get Tim first. We put a whoopie cushion in his chair and put glue on the part he would sit on, on his desk was a note saying:

'this is the start of prank wars, your roommates, 

Rosalina Mad Max and y/n/n . '

Next was Ross, we got to his office and seen he left his phone in there and changed all his app photos for pics of cats, we then went onto his computer and found an extension that makes all the website pics a picture of Nic Cage, then we taped a picture of Nic Cage over the sensor on his mouse, at the end he got the same message Tim-tim got.

We got back to our computers just as they finished the video, and let me tell you it was funny. 

Time skip to after lunch-

I just put a picture of Elsa as Max's computer screens background to prank him. As i sit at my computer, Max sat down and looked at his computer and said, "Y/n, i'm going to give you a count to five to run." And then I ran saying to Max, "Why, is it Because you are Mad Max? OH SHOOT!!" I said as he started to run faster and tackled me then started to tickle me. By the time he finished we where both lying on the ground laughing. Now i'm laying on his chest, I was pretty sure the whole office could hear my heart pounding by now. We stopped laughing and he turned to me and said, "Y/n, can I ask you something?", " Sure, what is it Max?", "I have wanted to tell you this for a while now but, haven't had the courage to until now,", " What is it Max?", " The truth is I have liked you for a while now and I wanted to know if you would like to go out sometime, maybe...?" He stood up and helped me up as well. "The truth is Max I have liked you for a while as well but i thought you only liked me as a friend so I never said anything, so my answer is Yes I would love to go out with you sometime Max." He smiles and next thing I know we were kissing. When we let up for air I say, "So...Are you Glad Max now?," Way to ruin the mood Y/n/n." We both just start laughing then we went home.

The End