"I'll pay you eleven thousand!" Ike yelled, making her freeze.

"When do we start?" Lena sighed, dropping her bag. She had morals, but she had bills. Again, they weren't just for her....

But, her first love....

"Now...." Akylas said, using his cane to stand. He walked over to her, grabbing her hand. Leaning into kiss her, he gripped her tight.

"If we're going to do this, I have rules of my own. No kissing, and I need saturdays off." she told him, making him pull back.

"What if I need you on Saturday, and I like kissing you." Akylas said, capturing her lips by surprise. They kissed passionately, groaning into each others mouths.

"On the table..." Akylas breathed out, releasing her lips. He guided her over to the table, pushing the food onto the floor. Lena gasped in surprise as he dropped his cane and hauled her onto the table quickly. He lifted her black dress, exposing her thin thong. Rapidly, he undid the fly on his slacks and pushed them down, along with his boxers.

Lena groaned as he pushed her panties to the side, sanking into her moist cavern, making her legs shake. Ike began a fast pace, pumping into her like a starved man. Lena yelled, throwing her head back as he hit her g-spot. Akylas grabbed her legs, using them as leverage as he pounded into her body mercilessly. Sweat covered his forehead as he groaned, his sac clenching in pleasure as his climax mounted. Lena grabbed his forearms, grinding against him as her orgasm beat at her abdomen. A roar tore from Akylas' lips as he came, his seed spewing into her. Lena arched her back as her climax hit her, her breathing rapid.

"I have to have you on Saturdays." he told her, causing her to push him away.

"I swear, you're deaf....." she huffed, fixing her clothing. Hoping off of the table, she walked over to where her bag sat, and picked it up.

"I'll see you later..... And, not on Saturday." she told him, then left out of the dinning area, leaving Akylas staring at his wet cock. What the heck just happened?......

"And, you may begin." the professor said, causing the students to open their test booklets. Lena nibbled on the end of her pencil as she looked at her booklet, then at her test sheet, concentration clear on her face. Her phone buzzed within her pocket, breaking her concentration. A few students looked at her, making her blush. "Professor McGuire?" she called toward the teacher, who looked at her. "Yes, Ms. Rae?" he asked, brow raised. "Can I step out in the hall really quickly. I have a phone call." she told him, shrugging her shoulders. "Well, Lena , you know I can't let you out of a test unless it's an emergency. Is it?" he asked her, making her nod. "It's my dad...." she sadly, making Professor McGuire nod. She got up quickly, going to the classroom door. Opening it, she walked out and closed it behind herself. Retrieving her phone, she looked at the caller ID and almost screamed. "What!?!" she hissed as she answered the phone, completely done with Akylas. "I need you. NOW!" he told her, matching her venom. "Well, too bad, lover boy, I'm taking a test right now." she said, putting her free hand on her hip. Was this dude serious? "Can't you finish early, or something. I'm going crazy over here!" she rolled her eyes as he spoke, not believing he just said that. "No, I can't finish early, it's a midterm. And, I'm sure there are plenty of other girls available at the club. Call one of them, I'm busy." she told him, ready to finish her test as she became antsy. "I don't want another girl, I want you! If I have to wait for you to finish your shitty test, then so be it, but I want your ass downtown as soon as you're done." she jerked her neck back as he spoke, taking her off-guard. "Boy, bye!" she hung up, rolling her eyes. Turning, she went back into the classroom, going over to her seat.....

"Hi, I'm here to see Akylas Reynolds." Lena told the blonde receptionist, who looked at her with jealously. She really had a hard time finding his office. It was in Atalanta, not Cumming, which was odd, from how you looked at it. Turns out, Akylas was a lawyer, the head lawyer , at that. He owned the joint! She was sleeping around with a rich guy that was richer than she expected..... Richer than Tanner, which was something new to her. Tanners family held a lot of power in Atlanta..... Which made it hard for her to get away from him.... Reynolds law firm was the biggest law firm in Atlanta, and very popular. She actually did a Google Search to find the place! "And, who might you be?" the receptionist sneered, giving Lena the eye. "His girlfriend...." Lena told the woman, smiling smugly as her face fell. The woman looked at her as if she couldn't process the information, then smiled and cleared her throat, giving Lena another once over. "Give me a second, ma'am." she said, picking up her phone. "Right through the hall, the door to your left." the blonde woman said, pointing down the hall. Lena nodded, then followed the woman's directions, coming to Ike's office. Knocking, she waited for a reply, but got none. Turning the knob,, she stepped into the dark office, looking around. The office was really nice with dark brown wood fixtures and furniture. "Took you long enough!" she jumped and turned, seeing Akylas closing the door. "Sorry, I don't have a car! Not my fault if I had to walk!" Lena said, big smile on her face as sarcasm dripped from her voice. "Listen, I'm not in the mood for your attitude. You could have called me." Ike told her, causing her to look at him with a bored expression. "And, asked you what?" she said, crossing her arms. "For a ride!!! God, Lena, you're just so..... Never mind, come here...." Akylas said, messaging his temples. God, this woman.... Lena walked over, dropping her bag onto the floor. Akylas reached out for her, pulling her toward him. He captured her lips in a powerful kiss, causing Lena to become lost inside of him. Her cellphone rung, breaking apart their makeout session. "Hello?" she said after noticing the nursing home's number that her father resided at. "Lena, it's your father...." a nurse told her, making her heart stop. "What, what happened!?!" she asked frantically, leaving Akylas staring at her intently. "He's getting worse...." tears lined Lena's eyes as the nurse spoke, her heart breaking. "I'm on my way...." she said, then hung up. "Look, I have to go. Maybe we can do this some other time...." she told Akylas, drying her tears. "Do you need a ride?" he asked her, brow raised. Lena looked at him for a long time before shaking her head, declining his offer. "I'll catch a cab..." she told him, picking up her bag. Going over to the door, she threw him one last look before leaving.......

"Kerry, what's wrong with him?" Lena yelled, running into Bishop's Nursing Home. Kerry, the charge nurse looked up from her files as Lena ran up to her, sad smile on her face. "The dementia is getting worse. He didn't remember where he was this morning." the nurse told her, making her break down. Oh, no..... He really was getting worse.... Her father suffered from dementia, but she had always been hesitant to accept it, until Tanner got into with her dad one night. This was why she needed Saturday off.... For her dad.... Norman Rae almost killed Tanner once he learned what he had been doing to his daughter. Keeping her locked away.... From society.... From life.... Tanner had always said that her father was unstable, so when they got into, it was even more ammunition for Tanner to admit her father into a nursing home. She didn't want to do it, but when a doctor examined her father , and confirmed he had dementia, she had no choice.... Her mother was gone and she was the only one taking care of her father at the time, so when Tanner had her father admitted, she felt like she was doing a good deed.... But, she wasn't.... Because, her choice of putting her father in a home left her vulnerable..... To Tanner.... "Do you want to see him, Lena?" Kerry asked her, making her nod. They walked to his room and opened the door, finding Norman staring out the window with a blank stare on his face. Lena walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder, causing him to look at her. Her heart broke as her father's eyes held no hint of recognition. "Who are you, dear. You're so pretty...." Norman told her, making tears come to her eyes. "I'm your daughter, silly. Hi, daddy!" Lena giggled tearfully, rubbing his shoulder. "My....daughter?" Norman said, touching Lena's cheek , making her cry more. "Yes, I'm your daughter..... And, I'm so sorry, daddy!" she said, breaking down. She crumpled into her father, holding him tight as she cried. Kerry smiled sadly, flipping her red hair back as she closed the room door, giving them some privacy.......

Akylas sat in his car, watching as Lena walked out of the nursing home, drying her tears. So, this was were she rushed off to? Hmm..... She was a stripper with an ill family member? Well, at least she had enough heart to visit.... What was with this girl? It would be so much easier for him just to have sex with her and forget her, but.... There was something about her..... Her attitude.... Her shitty morals and values.... Her looks.... There was just 'something'. And, he couldn't place it. In a way, he wanted to know more, like why she chose to be a stripper. She was in college, she was smart, and beautiful. Why....sell yourself short like that? She could be so much more..... But, he had to fund out more..... About her.....