Not The American Average

*Smut Warning*

He lead me to our bedroom and layed me down softly on the bed.

"Alex, what are you doing?" I asked quietly while he climbed on top of me.

"Let's just forget about what happened right now. Right now, I just want to show my beautiful wife that it's okay, and make love to her," he said, and started to suck on my neck."

" No, seriously, Alex, I don't think this is a good time to-" I was cut off by his lips on mine. I didn't think this was a good idea, but he obviously wasn't going to let me speak about  my worries, so I decided to get lost in his kiss instead of thinking about it.

As he held me in his arms I could feel warmth. A different sort of warmth, something I had felt before, but not from him. I felt the need to redeem myself from the awful I had done. 

He pulled me into another warm, sloppy kiss. It had no magic behind it, no lust. I continued anyway. I didn't exactly want to, but it had to be done now. Whatever I had done with that girl would be erased. I would live here with my husband happily.

As we continued I felt myself becoming angry. I had to calm down, stop the thoughts going through my head. I put all of my anger into the kiss, and then pulled away.

I whispered into his ear," Get into something more comfortable, I'm going to get some wine." His eyes widened.

Ad I made my way to the kitchen, I stripped down to my bra and panties. When I made it to the kitchen, I poured two glasses of wine and brought them and the bottle back to the bedroom. When I walked back in, I could hear shuffling and the bed creaking. I could see Alex with his elbow under his head and his other hand on his hip in nothing but his socks. I couldn't help but laugh and he joined int.

"Oh, Tay, I love you." He say up and took his glass of wine while I took a big swig of mine.

"I love you too, Alex,"  I said, trying to convince both of us. I finished my glass, poured another one, and finished it too.

Time to get to work. I crawled onto his lap and we entered another sloppy kiss. That's all we were doing as I sat on top of him. Just kissing. I had to make it seem like I wanted this just as much as he did. I started to grind against him, slowly at first, but then faster as I started to feel pleasure move through my body. I let out a tiny whimper that escalated  into a moan as Alex started to grope my chest. He reached behind me and slipped my bra off skillfully, leaving me in only my underwear.

He flipped me over to where he was on top. He ran his hands up and down my body while kissing my lips before moving down to my neck. He kissed down to my collarbone, leaving a small hickey. With a smirk and a final kiss on my jaw line, he slipped his hand in my underwear. Feeling my body tense at his touch, he slowly began to rub me. I bit my lip in an attempt to hold back any noises.

He leaned over to whisper in my ear," Come on, baby girl. Let me hear you." Just as he said that he sped up his pace and I moaned loudly, arching my back in pleasure. He slowed down and sped back up sporadically, leaving me a moaning mess. Then he stopped completely, making me want more. 

He slowly got in between my legs, his arms on either side of me. He kissed down my torso, leaving hickeys here and there. He stopped just before my hips, slipping his fingers into the waistband of my panties. Quickly, he pulled them down my legs, taking them off completely. He kissed down the inside of my thigh, I could feel his hot breath on my skin and I shuddered, biting my lip slightly. He pulled himself back up, so he was above me on all fours. I pulled him into kiss me and looked directly into his glazed over, gorgeous eyes.

He ran his hands up and down my body, his fingers gently gliding over my skin. He slowly kissed down my body, pausing at my hips again. This time to leave a small hickey on my hip bone, causing me to whimper. Moving south again, he stopped between my thighs. He took one finger and started to rub me gently, so lightly that I could just barely feel it. Then he got closer, and began to use his tongue. I gasped as he made contact, arching my back ever so slightly and clutching the sheets tightly in my fist. He slowly moved his tongue up and down and my breathing picked up as I clutched and released the sheets. He moved his tongue in small, slow, circles, his hand resting lightly on my thighs. A familiar feeling came over me. I knew I was close.

" Ales," I gasped his name. He looked up with a devilish smile. He slowly moved up and entered me. I gasped, biting y lip again as he grinned, slowly moving in and out of me and trying to keep a steady and gentle pace. Then he picked up the pace, thrusting faster, and repeatedly hitting my g-spot. I came hard and he came soon after and pulled out. I lay there gasping and sweating.

Out of nowhere Alex started to speak, " I cheated too." I looked at him astonished.

"When?" I asked.

"For the past two years," he said calmly.

I just sat there speechless and kind of upset. He chuckled," I guess I'm not the american average. I just got up, got dressed and left. I don't know where I was headed to, but I wasn't staying there.

.

.

.

Author's note

Sorry it took me so long to  update. I don't really have an excuse, I was just being lazy. Shout out to my friend Joey, for writing the smut. He is the best ever. Anyways though, I hope you guys liked it.