Two

{Brads POV}

I watched her red cheeks blush , how could it feels so wrong but feel so right , she is my wife's daughter and she's turns me on .

Cassie her mother bought her some items from Victoria secret . I really hope she got something that will turn me on , ugh just thinking of dirty thought of lizzy is sickening but I love it .

I asked lizzy what she got but nothing came out of her mouth

" Maybe you can show me " I say smiling

I look at Cassie and she chuckles

" Brad you're so funny " Cassie says

Little does she know I actually want to see her daughter inside me ..

" sure daddy " lizzy says , did she just say what I thought she said ... I would never think I would hear her say that .

After our discussion Cassie goes upstairs and turns on the shower

I walk towards lizzy and I touch her shoulders looking down at her  I bend down and we've never been this close I whisper in her ear

"You've changed and I like it " I whisper in her ear and kiss her cheek .

{Lizzy's POV}

I would've never thought I would say yes to daddy but I want to get closer to him , closer than usual ... These hormones are killing me and I want him I need him .. These thoughts are making me sin ... But I can't help it ...

My mother left upstairs leaving me and daddy alone , it gotten quiet real quick , I look up at him and see his eyes darken and focused on me .  He gets closer to me for a second I thought he was just gonna throw me on the couch and kiss me but that would be a miracle .

He leans in and whispers in my ear ..

" You've changed and I like it " daddy said .

Yes I have changed a lot ever since these hormones but he likes it and I'm going to keep it that way , I'm not gonna stop until I get him .

What would my mom say if she caught me and daddy doing it , i honestly wouldn't doubt if mom was with other man besides daddy she's never home the only time she's home is to make dinner and shower ... I'm honestly surprised she remembered my birthday is in a week .

I wake up from my day dream and realize daddy left

I walk upstairs into my bedroom and throw my clothes on the bed and stare at them for a second ...

i want to get daddy's attention that means I'm gonna have to change into them and send him a text saying I need help in my homework .

Of course mother isn't home she's probably banging some other man while I'm here alone with daddy ...

I change into my black laced panties and black laced bra I put a nirvana shirt over me and leaving me in with my panties .

A/N: I'm sorry if lizzy sounds a bit slutty but let's all be honest if we had a step dad like Brad we would do the exact same thing .

I grab my books and open them to page 312 equations ugh hate them .

To:Daddy
Can you help me with my homework daddy xx

{Brads POV}

After cleaning the kitchen my phone buzzed in my pocket

I see I got a message from Lizzy

From:Lizzy
Can you help me with my homework daddy xx

If I do say so myself I think I'm pretty good at math but leaving me and lizzy alone of course  I'm going to help her .

I walk upstairs and open her door the scent of strawberries and cream hit me hard . I look up and see my innocent lizzy sitting down on her bed reading .

" hey , what do you need ...." I say before stopping

I noticed her stand up leaving her in my Nirvana T-Shirt and black laced panties . God she looked stunning and turned me on .

" so that's what she got you" I say with my palms sweating trying to resist .

" yes daddy do you like it " she says sitting down making no movement

FUCK ...

I feel myself getting hard by the second fuck this isn't right ...

" maybe we can work on this tomorrow " I say leaving the room

I was so close to jumping on that bed and having her in a second but I want it to wait for the perfect time ... But now isn't the Time

-----

{Lizzy's POV}

So that didn't work ... I guess not having an actual dad for your entire life you want sometime to love you like a dad but I'm guessing that's not what a dad does but to daddy that's exactly what I want

To:Kimberly
Wanna hang out tomorrow ? 🤘🏼❤️

Kimberly is my best friend she knows what goes on between me and daddy and she gets it because daddy is perfect . I tell her everything that happens to me and daddy and she doesn't judge . Considering she doesn't have a dad either you wouldn't think a girl that has good grades and always passing tests would have sexual thoughts about her and her step dad but that's me ...

A/N: I hope you guys liked the chapter haha . But anyways if you guys have any comments and if you guys liked it please like the chapter 👍❤️ may post again today MAYBE

Published 2/28/16