Everythings okay...

Hiya peeps... A new chapter for you people who enjoy this story! This is the end!! Dun-dun-dun!! have fun!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I shuffled under the bedsheets and let out a tired groan. I shifted uncomfortably as the sun blazed through the window demanding for me to wake up. As I tried to block the sun out of my face a sharp pain traveled up my spine. Ngh, what the heck? I was still half asleep when I headed a light laugh from a lump beside me. I quickly tried to focus my eyesight on the lump. It was Uta. He smiled warmly at my confusion. "Good morning kaneki." He said happily. My eyes grew a little wide as I blushed slightly. I pulled the covers over my head in embarrassment as I suddenly recalled why I was having these pains. After dinner Uta and I did "it" together. I remembered how I was very vocal and the thought embarrassed me more than that was how Uta confessed his love over and over multiple times during the intercourse. Uta reached over and pulled me into a hug. I was still in a caccoon of bedsheets so he couldn't see me turn beat red at the notion. He wrapped his arms and legs around me like I was a body pillow. I felt a little hot being under the sheets, plus the body heat I was giving off didn't help either. I heard a light snore from Uta as his arms and legs relaxed. I smiled into his chest as I listened to his beating heart through the sheets. I could get use to this.

Uta and I decided that we wouldn't tell everyone about our relationship because we were afraid that it might end in some bloodshed. After a few months of Uta always calling and people noticing the unhideable hickeys and bite marks that Uta "mistakingly left", people started to figure it out. Touka seemed to be handling it better than I expected.

Things were nice at the moment. I didn't want the happiness I felt with Uta and my friends to end but everything has an end doesn't it? I wished that I could've gone back to when everything was innocent being a ghoul. But things happen for a reason right? At least I had the pleasure of their company for a short while. It was nice to experience love for the first time. And heart break too.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Short isn't it? I just couldn't leave the story on the last chapter though. It didn't seem right. So I guess this is kind of like a epilogue?? I don't know... But I hope you guys enjoyed my short fanfic! I'll be doing more from different anime's but if u enjoyed my writing please check those out too! Thank you for reading!