Is this ok?

My hand shaked the whole phone as I tried to punch in Uta's number onto my outdated trackphone. For some reason I was getting extremely nervous. I'm only calling him, what's the harm in that? I held the phone up to my ear and took some deep breaths. Then I realized, what was I going to say? I had no clue what I was calling about in the first place!! Before I could hang up a dark husky voice answered the phone.

"Hello?"

My heart stopped. I could feel my face heat up from embarrassment. I couldn't think of anything to say back. I felt as if my mind was blank. I could hear a light chuckle from the other side of the phone. "Haha.. It must be you, kaneki.." H-how did he know it was me?! I could feel my body tense up. "You're not going to say anything? Well that's fine.." He paused and leaned close to the phone whispering. "Even though I was so excited to hear your voice." I could feel myself melt at his words. I had to say something back! Not stand here like a idiot!

"H-hello, Uta.." My voice cracked. I facepalmed. Maybe I should have stayed quiet...

"Did you finally get the courage to speak? How cute.."

"I-I am not cute!"

"Oh but you are.. So cute, I could just hug and squeeze you.. Maybe eat you.." A shiver ran up my spine at the thought of 'Uta eating me'... "Hey want to come over? I promise I won't attack you.." I gulped. Going over to Uta's? I could feel my heart speed up again.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Ok then.."

"5 o' clock?"

"That sounds good."

"Bye."

"Bye~"

I sighed as I closed the flipphone. I got off duty at 3, that should give me enough time to get ready. I leaned against the counter and grabbed my chest. Why do I always get nervous around him? Why do I blush at the thought of his face and the sounds of his voice. Just then I realized. It made perfect sense. Like finally figuring out a tough math problem. I was falling in love with Uta. But, was this really okay? To just suddenly fall in love with a guy I've known for two days. A guy? I always was into girls.. I grabbed my head.Ugh, Seriously? Why am I thinking of this now?? I need to get ready.. I stumbled up the stairs into the room I was staying in. I guess I'll find out for sure if I really love Uta tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope u enjoyed this short chapter! I wrote this all on my kindle so yea.. I'll update a bigger chapter off my computer in a few days, till next time!!