Sam looks up, "Better."

"Good because we need to leave, now." I say as I grab my knife.

"Go? Why?" Sam says, sitting up. I walk over to him and cut the ropes. He looks up at me, rubbing his wrists.

"Y/N's gone." Sam's eyes widen. He quickly stands up, but almost falls over. I quickly put an arm under his. "Maybe you should stay here, Sammy."

"No, no. I'm fine." He stands up straighter. "I'll live."

Bobby and I look at him. I glance over at Bobby then look at the ground. "...you better not pass out."

I grab my bag and head out the door.
_______________________
Sam's POV:
Dean walks out the door, leaving me and Bobby in the living room. Bobby opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off. "I'll be fine."

Bobby clenches his jaw, "If you say so." Bobby walks over to me and hugs me. "You better come home safe boy." He lets go and stares into my eyes with a stern look. I nod quickly. Bobby turns around and heads elsewhere. As soon as he leaves I collapse into a chair. I rub my forehead and close my eyes.

It's too hard to think with a splitting headache so I grab my bag and head out the door.
_______________________
Dean and I drive down a long winding road. Neither of us speak for awhile, the only sound heard is the hum of the engine.

I decide to break the silence. "Dean."

"Hm?"

"Do you know where we're going?"

Dean pulls over to the side of the road. "...no."

"Then why did we leave? Shouldn't we find out where she is first?"

"No. Y/N's ain't any other girl. Besides, where ever she is, if we took our time..it might be too late."

I don't have anything to say. Where is she...what if the demons got her!? I was just about to say something when-

|POOF|

"I know where she is." We hear a deep voice say from the back. I jump in my seat and hit my head. Dean jumps too and we look behind us. There, sitting in the back seat is Cas.

"Where!?" I quickly say.

"She is with Azazel. I believe they are discussing some very bad information that will effect human kind. Azazel has gotten his hands on the Demon tablet. Y/N is a prophet so she's able to read it. We have to hurry. Go!" Cas says quickly.

Dean turns around and revs the engine. Wheels spinning, the Impala screeches into the street. We speed down the road, Castiel telling Dean where to turn.
_____________________
"Here. In this cemetery."

Dean turns into the cemetery and we get out of the Impala. Dean looks at Cas.

"I'm sorry Dean, but this is where I must leave you."

"Wait Ca-"

Poof. And he's gone. Deans curses under his breath and takes out his knife. He motions for me to follow him. I take out my gun and point it at the ground, ready to shoot.