Chapter 24 Zelo Is Cute, So Your Argument Is Irrelevant.

Start from the beginning

          "Lets go guys." Haru turned to us and we left, leaving Rat boy and his pack behind in the underground.

          "What is WRONG with you!" Haru yelled and tried to free herself from my grip, "You're hurting me."

          I immediately dropped her hand like dropping a snapping newborn Matoki. On her pale wrist, I could see my red hand print. Did I hold her too hard? I pulled myself together and frowned at her. "We couldn't find you anywhere."

          "You were supposed to wait for us by the table." Daehyun hissed angrily, clenching his shaking fist.

          "I can go anywhere I want. You can't force me to stay! I'm not your property, so get that into your thick heads." She snapped defiantly,

          "Well, you can't go anywhere now." I barked back, "You're my responsibility now."

          "Well, un-responsible me. You're not my dad." She turned away and stomped down the street.

          I clenched my fist tightly and ground my teeth. How dare she. She's just an earthling. Who does she think she is? A Governor? I stomped past her making my point of dominance while expressing my anger with each step. If she says one more thing about Rat boy, if she so much as mentions Block B, I swear, I'm going to turn back and kill them.

          I wonder how many minds Zelo can wipe clean with the Flash.

          "Haru." Jongup said softly, I heard their foot steps match in rhythm, so that mean they were walking side by side.

          "What?" She snapped,

          "We were worried about you."

          Haru's footsteps slowed down and so did her pulse. "What?"

          "We don't want to lose you. You're precious. Irreplaceable." Himchan continued, "Can you understand that and try to look at things from our point of view?"

          She didn't say anything, but her pulse had finally returned to normal. She took a deep breath and sighed.

          "Guys. I'm sorry." She whispered, "I was being inconsiderate. But I really hated it when people grab me and pull me away like a scene from a romantic drama."

          Oh. So that's what fueled her. Smart move, Yongguk. You got her angry and pissed off. So darn smart. You're always so rash, thats why you make all the stupid mistakes. Use your brain, not your fists.

          "I won't do it again." I said loudly, and stopped in my tracks. I'm sure she heard.

          "And I'll learn from my mistakes." She replied, "I'll try and think more about others."

          I turned around to see her smile softly, her eyes becaue two thin cresents and there was a deep dimple on her left cheek.  "Don't be angry, Yongguk."

          How can I be angry when you're smiling at me like that?

          "Oh! I've made a decision guys!" Haru clapped her hands excitedly.

          "What?" Zelo asked,

          "I'm going to lose weight. Lots and lots of weight." She brightened up. "Chubby Bunny, wanna exercises with me?"

          We all scoffed at Youngjae's new nickname, it suited him almost too well.

          "Don't call me that." Youngjae yelled loudly and stomped away,