Chapter 12 : Bridgette is out and Britney is dating

~Niall's POV~

All of a sudden I said "Bridgette" and everyone looked up from helping Katie with Anna and Tommy. They said "we forgot to check her out of the hospital" I said "I'm on it" Zayn said "I'll drive"

"Come on guys I was in one accident and now you don't let me drive"

(Everyone) "Yep"

"oh come on"

Zayn-"let's go Niall"

"fine"

As we drove to the hospital I thought she would be mad but if she was I would say we were buzy. When we got there she wasn't mad. She was just disapointed. So we took her back to the flat where she met Tommy and Anna. She thought they were adorable.

So Louis told me he was going to ask Britney out I said that's nice.

All because I was watching a show.

~Britney's POV~

When I woke up there was an arrow on the wall pointing out the door I followed the arrows until the last arrow let to a cracked door I opened it and there was a paris themed room with a table for two and the Effiel Tower painted on the wall. It was so fancy but I wondered who made it. Katie walked out and said what do you want to drink miss, in a french accent. I thought it was cool.

"I said coke but who's the other plate for. She said that's a secret he will be here soon" My coke got here quickly and it was better than most cokes. At exactly 12 o'clock the lights shut off the blinds were closed and the curtains were covering the light it was so dark. I noticed someone come in I was scared. the lights dimmed but I couldn't tell who it was. The lights got brighter I could tell it was a boy but not who it was. They went to full light and it was Louis he said "do you want to have lunch with me"

"Yes I'd love to"

It was a nice lunch. I know sooner or later he's going to ask me to be his girlfriend. I was okay with it but I just got out of a bad realationship. It didn't end well. After that we all went down and had dinner and after dinner I went to bed.

~Katie's POV~

I guess Britney is tired because she went to bed after dinner. I didn't I stayed downstairs with my little ones and my best friends.

I was tired too but not crazy tired. When I yawned Liam and Niall yelled call it at the same time. I said flip a coin and handed Zayn the coin. Niall yelled "tails"

Liam said "good I wanted heads"

Zayn fliped it and layed it on his arm and yelled "Niall wins" And I fell asleep in his arms..................

Authors Note-Hey guys I hope you like it so far because I've been working really hard. So please Comment and Vote!!!!