Aaron's House

I woke up at 5:00. I couldn't go back to sleep. I started to think to much about Vlyad.

"Aphmau you knew he was coming back one day you should be ready for this already right? Ugh I'm thinking too much," I told my self.

I got up and took a shower and got ready for the day o went down and made pancakes for everyone I saw a text message on my phone it was from Vlyad.
(Text massages V=Vlyad A=Aphmau)
V-Aph I'm sorry for the other day
A- it ok I'm sorry I should of warned you
V-don't worry about it I should of knew your too beautiful someone would of took you before I could of
A- Aweeeee Vlyad
V- Hehe I got to go now bye
A- bye I'll talk to you later
I really did miss Vlyad it just I'm like Aaron now even though that whole thing I almost went threw agin.... That in the past today I'm going to Aaron though Im going to make him watch Frozen agin with me. It funny because he hates it so much but it funny he likes me I like him we kissed but he hasn't asked me out yet or to be his girlfriend. WAIT why do I care if he does I'm soooooooo weird. Well it almost time for me to go to Aaron's so I'll start waking now. When I got there I have him the look and he ran away to his room. I started laughing so hard I got the movie and got it ready.
   "Oh Aaron!!!!" I yelled.
   "Sorry he not here for the moment come back later," he replied.
     "Then who just talk to me??" I ask.
     "The computer" he replied.
      I ran up to where he had a key if he lock him self in his room he donr it before and open it.
    " So I thought Aaron wasn't home," I said.
     "Umm well you  keno I just got here," he replied.
    I grabbed his arm and pulled him to his living room where the T.V was on.
    "Why must this be my life," he ask himself out loud.
    "Hmm lets make a deal if you sing EVERY song I'll give you a kiss for each on," I told him.
     "DEAL!" He yelled.
     I was surprised he sang all of the songs.
   "Ughhh I didn't think you will actually do it," I told him.
    "Well I did," he replied.
I kissed him what I owned him and after that we just looked at each other for a while I started to blush really hard.
   "Hey Aph," Aaron softly said.
    "Y-yeah Aaron?" I ask.
     "Well we know we have feeling for each other and we kissed a couple times and I was sounding if you wanted to be my girlfriend," he said.
   I started blushing so hard.
"U-ugh Aaron y-yes," I replied.
   We kissed for a very long time an-.... WAIT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL GARROTH AND LURANCE ?!???? This is going to be the end of Aaron.

WHAT you know what they tried to do to Aaron they will hurt h before me what is stupid but you know...... Well I guess that another story for another time...