Part 6 : At the love triangle trip

Len's POV

I can't believe she let me touch her. But I have Gumi, I better say goodbye to her.

"Hey Gumi, Ihave to break up with you I don't want you anymore"

"What, you son of a *****, WHO ARE YOU LEAVING ME FOR!"

"Miku, I'm sorry" then I left 

At the carnival I saw Miku, but got pulled by Gakupo.

"I bet you can't have sex with Miku, Until the end of the trip" he said smirking" I'll give you my Xbox" 

"N.....no..... Fine" I said blushing what am I saying

He left smirking. I came closer to Miku then pulled her at the roller coster , this will get me close to her. 

"Please ride with me" I said doing the puppy eyes

"F-f-f-f i-ine" she said blushing

When it was our turn to ride. I rode close to the door and she's beside me, when we were going down she hugged me while almost crying. I held on to her and she seemed to calm down.

Miku's POV

"AHHHHHHHHH"

I held on tighter to him then he tries to comfort me. I guess his not that bad. When we got of the ride, I was really sick. He carried me bridal style to bring me to a far away bench. Until I saw Kaito?..... Running after us.

"Hey Miku" he yelled 

When I looked at Len he stoped, then put me down. When I looked at his face I see a sad face with jealousy and anger. Then I talked with Kaito

"Kaito please go away" I begged

But" then he hugged me I tried to escape but when I looked up he kissed me.

I looked at Len and I think he doesn't like this. I kick his tummy then, he let go.

"Kaito.... I... Ummmm, don't like you anymore" I yelled " Later were going to the hotel and I don't want to see you anymore"

I turned my back at him, then he ran away. Len now feeling happy, carried me to the bench played me down then sit next to me. He brushed my hair which made me blush. Do I love him, do I hate him, I don't know but when I'm around him he makes me feel like there's butterflies in my tummy. Our teacher called us then we go to the hotel.

My bed buddy is Len. Something tells me this is going to end badly.

I was in my night gown sitting in the bed, reading a book. The Len came out of the bathroom. *Wait for it hehehehehehehehe* Top less and water still dripping from his hair which made him look hot. I covered my EYE'S then I hear foot steps coming closer. I took a step back on the bed but he came closer until I was trapped in his strong muscular arms. What am I saying, I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt his lips touched mine.

Sorry I'll continue this story later hehehehehehehe