2 - Blonde Chick and a Baby

Katsu's POV

The school hallways looked the same as always. Graphite covered the walls and doors, glass bottles and cans littered on the floors and stairs, few which their liquids stain the floor, broken or no windows, and lets us not forget the students, who thank them, all this wouldn't have been possible.

As I passed the hallway, I noticed almost all the students seem to be in a good mood, and can you guess why? Well, it has to do with a person named Oga. From what I heard from the students, Oga hadn't been coming to school for three days. A couple of students said they witnessed Oga getting attacked by a blonde gothic chick holding a sword; another said a large eagle or hawk ate him; it seems legit if you ask me.

Anyways back to the problem in hand, as I entered classroom 2-7, I was met with the faces of all the second year bosses whom all kept staring at me as I closed the sliding door and walked till I reached the middle of the room. "So I'm here now; what's all the meeting for?"

The first to answer was Abe also known Killer Machine Abe, but you already know that "ITS OGA, I'LL KILL Him, HE DID A GOOD NUMBER ON ME BEFORE!" he shouted baring his teeth while cracking them in the same time.

"Now now Abe, all of us at Ishiyama want to." Shimokawa was the second to speak. Shimokawa wearing his purple suit then raised two fingers placing it on his head saluting before saying, "Good night."

"Shut it chumps." last but not least spoke the Sanada brothers. "Hehe, we will be the ones to take out Oga, rookies."

"Idiots, you think you could beat Oga all by your own!" I finally spoke, knocking some sense to the meeting "He already defeated you with ease Abe, so why will it turn different with either Shimokawa or the Sanada brothers."

Seeming to agree with my opinion they all turned silent until Shimokawa decided to speak, "So Katsu-san if we can't beat him alone, what do you suggest we do?"

The other three members seem to ponder, too, as they all stared at me for answers.

"Should I always spoon food you everything idiots?" I messaged my forehead regaining my composure "It's simple; If you can't beat him each alone, then try attacking him all four together. Corner him from every direction that should work."

As I finished speaking, all four bosses began grinning like fools seeming to like the plan. "We'll clobber Oga together." Abe said, cracking his knuckles "Together will send him sleeping, good night." Shimokawa spoke after "We'll cut him to chunks using this. I'll use my secret technique the Texas chainsaw to cut him into half." yelled Ryūichi Sanada holding a chainsaw while sneering menacingly "I'll then screw his head with this." completed Ryūji Sanada while holding his power drill upwards.

The four kept shouting and celebrating for a good ten minutes, so I decided to leave seems to have done my part of the job. As I reached for the door handle something, Abe shouted caught my attention "I'll also clobber his kid, for sticking his thing on my face. They'll both pay."

''Kid' since when did Oga have a child, and when did that happen' I kept pondering for a minute until I slide the door open and stepped out.