Hermione's POV

Disclaimer all of the characters belong to queen JK Rowling except for the plot it's an oc enjoy.

Well this is it. I'm getting married in a
few minutes and everything will be perfect; Ron will be waiting for me while Harry is walking me down the aisle and everything will work.

Wait is that Errol? Why is he here all of the Weaseley clan is here. Finally I opened the letter.

Dear Mudblood,
I think I owe it to you to let you know that your fiance, Ronald Weasley, is in fact cheating on you with me Daphne Greengrass. No this isn't a joke think about it how many times has he had a 'meeting' at strange times. Or when he's supposed to be going out with you and he has a surprise excess of work all of the sudden hmm. Still don't believe me below are a few pictures even my boyfriend doesn't know about. So I suggest you leave my darling Ronald alone so he and I can live together happy like we're supposed to.
Happy wedding day,
Daphne Greengrass

And it was true there were picture of them in bed. I couldn't believe Ronald. The ignorant bastard! And he was still going to marry me. Ugh I cannot believe I was going to marry him.
So I snuck out to his most precious mustang and
Ipse consumit

----------------
Draco POV

Just make it through another day. That quickly became my mantra since my last name shut down many opportunities for me.
My father cut me off of our fortune since I told him of my change of heart against his damned idea of prejudice. So now I work at the leaky cauldron.
I usually take the late night shift.
I have my usual but I was not expecting to see Granger here. Wasn't she was supposed to be getting married like right now to the weasel.
The reason I never meddled between the golden couple was for her to you know be happy, why the hell was she here?
"Malfoy?"

--------------
Hermione's POV
I just needed to get a drink. Of course I couldn't go like this, in my damn wedding dress. So I quickly went back to my apartment to change into my favorite black skinny jeans and striped red and gray shirt with a tight black leather jacket. I quickly let my hair down into the most curls they had become over the years. And as I wisked away to the leaky cauldron and when I get there the first person I see is Malfoy. I must be hallucinating yeah that sounds about right but just to make sure.
"Malfoy?"
"Granger? What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be marrying the weasel?"
I smiled at the nick name given to Weaseley and shrugged.
"Not anymore. Anyway can you bring me some firewhiskey Malfoy ?"
"Isn't that a bit heavy for you Granger?"
I smirked at him.
"Nope, I've had it before it's nothing new."
"Alright if you insist."
-------------------------------
Draco's POV

As I predicted Granger quickly was extremely drunk. I couldn't let her go home like this, she probably won't even get home. So me trying to be a better person I did what I've wanted to do for a while, I apparated.

I took us to my apartment in muggle London. She started bawling. I held her and tried to coax her into telling me why but gave up and just ended up holding her for a good ten to fifteen minutes.
Then I got up and got her a sobering potion. She winced at the bitter taste. She soon saw my partially tear-stained shirt.
"Sorry about that."
"All is forgiven Granger if you tell me what was bothering you so much."
" Weaseley ."
I was awestruck. Wasn't she going to marry the stupid weasel?
"I thought you both were 'so in love' and we're going to have little reds soon."
She chuckled as if that were a recurring memory.

"Yeah so did I, it's just" she couldn't help but let a few tears drop down her cheek as she sighed .
"Wait why am I even telling you this it's not as if you even care. I'm just your average mudblood right?"
"Hermione look at me I was incredibly stupid"
"You're telling me."
"Are you done interrupting I'm trying to apologize to you and you're making it so much harder." I managed to get that smile I wanted to see.
"Fine, continue and don't hurt your pride too much while doing so." She smirked.
"Granger you're impossible."
"Takes one to know one."
"Now where were we, oh yeah apology. So Hermione as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted was that I was incredibly daft for calling you that horrendous word it was just that was how I was raised. I actually never truly understood what it really meant until around my fifth year. Still despite me knowing the pain it caused you, I still did it then because usually at home I would get at least four or five crucios thrown at me by my father. If I had slipped up on a simple think that could easily be overlooked. But it was even worse when he found out a muggleborn was beating me in all of my classes it was at least seven. Now I realised that I was stupid to gave called you that horrid name nearly all of my life. I realized it how big of a legit was when that night with Bellatrix, I'm so terribly sorry and even more so for not doing anything to stop Bellatrix that dreadful night."