Chapter 1

Shannon's POV

I was moving into the Grier's house today. I have 3 step brothers, Will, Nash, and Hayes. Hayes is 15 and I'm 14. I was currently unpacking my things. I was wearing a black sports bra and black spandex.

"Shannon, you're--" I heard Hayes's voice start to say.

I stopped what I was doing and turned around to see Hayes standing in my doorway of my room. His eyes were scanning my body with his jaw dropped.

"You need something, Hayes?" I asked.

"Uhh... y-yea" Hayes stuttered.

"Well, tell me what you need" I say and snap my fingers in his face. Hayes shook his head.

"You're going to the mall with me" He told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause I don't want to go alone" He said.

"Ask Nash or your friends" I told him.

"My friends are busy and Nash said no. You're the last person I knew that loves going to the mall" He explained.

"I'm busy, so no" I told him and turned back around to continue what I was doing.

"Come on Shannon! Please!" Hayes whined.

"No" I say.

"I'll get you Starbucks" He said.

I couldn't say no to that. I love Starbucks.

"Ok, I'll go to the mall with you" I smiled.

"I knew that would work" Hayes smirked.

"Oh shut up and let's go" I giggled as I grabbed my phone.

Hayes and I went downstairs. Hayes grabbed car keys off the counter. I don't even know who they belong to. Nash stopped us by blocking the door.

"Where are you two going?" Nash asked.

"To the mall" I said.

"Get out of our way" Hayes said.

"You're not taking my car" Nash said and took the keys away from Hayes.

"Come on bro. Can you at least drive us to the mall?" He asked.

"No" Nash said.

"Please Nashy" I smile.

"Fine, I'll drive you guys to the mall" He said.

"Yay!" I smiled and hugged him.

Hayes and I ran to the car. I got the shotgun seat. Nash dropped us off at the mall and went to Cam's apartment. Hayes and I were walking around the mall.

"What is the main reason why you wanted me to come here with you?" I asked.

"I can't take my step sister to the mall" Hayes chuckled.