New 'friends'

Y/N P.O.V
I ignored the whispers and continued walking.We fainally reached her office which had liliac purple everything.I sat down and so did she.

"See?I don't belong here Mrs.Aphmau"I scoffed.She simply smiled and I just stared with no emotion.

"So Y/N,how old are you?"She asked.

"15"I said.

"Why am I here?out of all kids of Nether High"I said.

"You're special,you may not know how but you are special"Aphmau said softly.

"Anyways here's your schedule and your locker number"Aphmau said as she gave me two pieces of paper.

"thanks"I said,her eyes widened as I just at her with a confused face.

"What did you say?"Aphmau said.

"Thanks?"I said.

"I thought all shadow students were rude and disrespectful"Aphmau said.

"How so?"I asked.She stayed silent.

"I'll take my leave,good bye"I said.

"Y/N one more thing"Aphmau said.

"Hmm?"I said.

"Try to make friends"Aphmau said

"That'll be so easy thanks"I said as I shut the door.Okay you're on your own now y/n just gotta figure out where my classes are...I stared at my paper for so long I never noticed a boy came up to me.

"Hey you lost?"??? Said.I looked up to see.

"Why are you talking to me?"I said as I continued to stare at my paper

"Why are you talking to me?"I said as I continued to stare at my paper.He snatched the paper out of my hand and looked at it.

"YAY!You and I have the same classes!"He yelled,I looked around to see a bunch of eyes staring at me and him.I looked at his paper.

Name:Travis. Age:15
1)Math
2)Gym
3)history
4)Science
5)Art
6)Sword fighting
7)Advanced Combat
8)Free period

"Shadow Lord please help me"I mumbled under my breath.

"C'mon I'll show you where Math is"Travis said as he grabbed my hand and ran.It was hard to keep up but I managed to stay on my two feet.When we entered the whole class's eyes were locked on me.

"What?Never seen a shadow student before?tch pathetic"I scoffed.Their eyes soon looked at Travis.

"TRAVIS DON'T HOLD HER HAND SHE MIGHT BE DANGEROUS!"A girl with brown hair and blue eyes said.

"Isabelle why in the name of Irene would she be dangerous?"A girl with blue hair said.

"She's a shadow student"She said.