Dirty Keaton Imagine for Alexandria_Stromberg

So you went to your best friend Wesley's house.

Once you got there and knocked on the door you were expecting Wesley but you got surprised by seeing your best friend Phylicia answer the door.

She said" um hey Alex what are you doing here?"

You said" I got invited and might I ask what your doing here?"

She said" I got invited to and thank god im not the only girl anymore." 

You said" Where's Drew's girlfriend Nicole?"

She said" She's going to be running late because of homework."

You said" Ok well at least your here."

She said" Yeah."

You guys walked back in the house and sat in a circle and just talked.

The front door opened and in waked in Nicole.

Phylicia and you ran up to her and said" You're finally here thank god."

She said" Yeah and how about sine I just came we play a game because now its even amount between boys and girls."

 You all nodded and sat in the circle again.

You guys started playing spin the bottle.

It was Nicole's turn first.

She spun and it landed on Drew.

When they kissed it got a little heat and Phylicia had to cough loud for them to stop.

Next it was Wesley's turn and it landed on Drew. 

You and the girl's started laughing.

Wesley and Drew just kissed really quick.

Next it was Phylicia's turn.

She spun and it landed on Wesley.

They kissed and you guys thought they would just quick kiss since they both are in a relationship but you guys never got to meet or know what their names were.

They were kissing longer and more passionate than we thought.

They finally pull away and it was your turn.

You spun and it landed on Nicole.

You guys went in and quick kissed like Drew and Wesley did.

Then lastly it was Keaton's turn.

He landed on you.

You guy's got in the middle and kissed which then turned out to be a make-out session.

Drew and Wesley had to cough loud to get you guy's to stop.

You guy's all then played 7 minutes in heaven.

The boy's went in the closets and you girl's had your eyes closed and waiting till we counted to 50.

 You girl's all then got up and went to a closet.

 You went into the closest one.

 You said" Hey."

After you said that he just kissed you even when you didn't know who it was.

 You kissed back and it got really heated.

He took off your shirt and you took off his.

He then put his hand in your pants and then your underwear and stuck to fingers in.

 You moaned in his mouth.

The door opened and you guys pulled away and he took his fingers out.

 You looked and saw it was Keaton you were kissing.

You guy's looked and saw a very shocked Phylicia.

She said" Um it's been about 13 minutes."

You guys nodded and she shut the door.

 You put your shirts on and then walked out.

You saw Wesley and Phylicia holding hands.

You guys also saw Drew making out with Nicole on the couch.

While you guy's were sitting down Keaton whispered to you" So how about we finish what we started upstairs after everyone goes home or asleep?"

 You nodded and then asked" Wesley why are you holding Phylicia's hand?"

He said" Ok I have something to tell all you guy's."

Everyone stopped what they were doing and was now listening.

He said" Me and Phylicia have been dating for about 2 months now."

You all looked shocked.

You said" Wow guy's but why did you keep it from us?"

He said" I didn't want it to be awkward for you guy's especially you Alex since Phylicia is you best friend."

You said" How did this start?"

He said" um well I went to a party and got drunk and she just happened to be there also drunk and kinda you know did it and then when we woke up said we should never speak of this again but stay friends but then we had feelings for each other so we secretly dated."

You said" oh well I think you make an amazing couple."

Phylicia said" Thanks for being supported and I am sorry for keeping it from you."

 You said" Its ok and plz don't hide anything from me again plz."

Phylicia nodded.

Then Phylicia and Wesley went upstairs to go to bed but there was nothing going on you know because you sat there talking and you didn't hear anything.

So once Nicole and Drew went up to Drew's room you and Keaton went to his room and lets just say you finished what we started.

Hey guy's if you didn't like it I didn't mean for you to not like it but I did work really hard on this. I really hope you like this Alexandria_Stromberg. So everyone rember plz

Comment

Vote

Add to Library

Follow Me Plz

Love you my Peeps,

From P