"Listen I'm free tonight if u want." She whispered into his ear. She started to kiss his neck and he fought trying to get away from her. "Ill be waiting for u" And when she said that she turned around her ponytail smacking him in his face and walked off normally. U can tell it was hard for her but she still did it, and the video went off. We were all in shock from what we just saw. Tyler took the phone. We were all still in shock from what we just saw and heard.

"I obviously didn't do anything with her. That day was when I really needed to get to Cherry cause she was calling for me." Tyler said. I looked down as my face turned a bright crimson red.

"Aaawwwww he made u blush." Jahyla gushed at me. I glared at her as my face was pretty much a big fat tomato.

"Woah ur eyes." Esteban said.

"Yea they are hazel almost green why?" I asked him.

"No they are a cold icy blue." He said to me. I had a confused look on my face until Tyler showed me my reflection and to see they were an icy cold blue.

"Oh yes that means she's mad or embarrassed." Braydon said.

"U knew about this?" I asked and pointed to my eyes.

"Yes" he said simply.

"Do they change any other color?" Jahyla asked.

"When she is super happy like about to jump off a roof happy they turn purple which is rare. They turn green when she is sad and just her hazel normal color when she is herself. And obviously ice cold blue when she is mad or embarrassed." He said.

"Huh funny how I never noticed that." I said.

"Wait what about when she is in pain?" Jackson asked.

"Brown with grey in it. Oh and BTW when they are flaming red with orange run away cause that means she has a thirst for blood and she is about to beat the shit out of u" he said. Its true that's all I knew about my eyes changing color is that they turn red with orange when I'm thirsty for blood.

"Guys her eyes are turning purple." Esteban said.

"Cherry what ya happy bout?" Tyler asked me.

"I'm just happy I have the best brother and friends in the world. Anybody else would have left me after hearing what happened to Jasmine or me in particular." I said. Tyler left when I finished.

"Just like that." I said as my voice cracked in the end. I guess my eyes were green cause they were all trying to comfort me as I cryed my eyes out.

I hope ur happy Tyler Cruise cause u just broke my heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A week passed by and now I am getting ready for school. I was taking my bike today to show everybody who the real Skyler Jackson was.

 I was taking my bike today to show everybody who the real Skyler Jackson was