Not feeling it

Odell pov

In the car with Jordan

" aye you tryna get some ladies to come home with us tonight man?" Jordan  asked

"You know I am" I said dabbing him up
We Walked into the club and I saw these two bad ass girls twerking on each other to best friend by J.R ft Trey Songz. They saw me and waved me over. I licked my lips and accepted the offer. As we was was dancing one of the girls stood up on her toes and whispered in my ear " you tryna go in the back?"
I bit my lip and nodded. They walked me to the back. I heard Jordan's dumb ass scream. I just shook my head and kept walking. When we got to the room they sat me down in a black chair. One gitl started kissing me and the other started unbuckling my belt and starting to take my pants off. I immediately thought of Tamari and stopped both of them. "Look, as much as I want to do this, I have to go. I don't feel so good. Sorry baby girl." I got up, texted Jordan I didn't feel good and headed home.

Tamari pov
I tried calling Shamia over and over again but she didn't answer so I just said fuck it and went to bed. I woke up a hour later from the sound of the front door opening and closing. I didn't feel like getting up to say hi so I just layed there and waited for him to come. And even if I did feel like it I wouldn't go anyway. Odell came up the stairs came in the room and flopped down on the bed. "Um excuse me what are you doing on my bed" I asked with s slight attitude.
"My house. My bed."
" you don't even sleep here"
"Yeah but who bought it? Odell asked raising an eyebrow. I looked down then  at him with a defeated look on my face.
"Yeah that's I thought. He laughed.
" why you back so early?" I asked.

Odell pov
"Why you back so early?"
I though about those girls at the club and then thought of her and I began to smile.  I hated the fact that I had to lie to her but I did. " I don't know, just wasn't feeling it I guess." I looked over at her and she had a slight smile on her face. Maybe this is a sign for me to settle down.