Memories back then

I woke up to the smell of burnt food and Cheef Keef's Earned it. As I looked to the right I saw a naked sitting next to me on the bed.  I can't do this. I need to get of this place.

"Hey Mia can we talk?"

"Look I know it was kinda weird having a nak-"

"That's not what I wanted to talk about. Well kinda. Look, I'm moving out."

"Wait why" Shamia said looking disappointed.

"It's nothing personal. I just got a job as a maid and I decided to go live there."

"Well at least you getting that money" she said sticking her tongue out causing me to laugh.

After I finished packing my cloths I said good by to her and called Odell so he could pick me up.

Odell pov

I I was sitting in the couch board out of my mind when I got a call from Tamari.

Me: hey beautiful

Tamari😍🔐: hey, Can you pick me up.

Me: ard. Text me the address.

When I got to the apartments I saw her standing outside of the entrance of the building. So I honked the horn signaling for he to get in.

"Hey" I awkwardly.
"Hey"
"You know, when we went in that walk and was talking about ourselves, you never really mentioned your childhood."
As soon as I said that her face expression dropped.
"I don't wanna talk about it"
"You don't trust me" I said with a smirk.
"I don't know you. But I'll tell you. I was born in Downtown New Orleans. I witness many killing before I was around 10.  When I was 4 my father went to jail for killing his brother. Knowing him he probably was planing a way to kill everybody in that place and get out. I guess that's why they found a homemade knife under his bed. They saw this as a threat and decided to put him in this facility for crazy people, kinda like a asylum. One day there was a man going crazy so the guards had to go calm him down leaving the rest of the guys alone. They all stated going crazy killing men left and right. And one of those men was my dad. So I was not the best kid growing up." By this time she had a angry look in her face.
"What about your mom?"